***Feedback Thread***

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rules, the poster in question had the chance to give a valid reason and has chosen not to so has now been banned.    Please take this as a reminder everyone of the rules as the resulting

Me and the misses are lawyers he'll get a rude awakening if he thinks he can screw me over 

That's 3 positive feedback for @Hoss now. Absolute pleasure to deal with, and always in contact, despite me making an error with who was picking it up There's going to be a very happy wee Bl

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Shout out to @Billy1984 top bear. Pm’d him when he posted he had a spare I had to go over to Airdrie to get a train I knew I would be tight for kick off thinking it was a 12.30 kick off missed the first 3-4 minutes but Billy was fine meeting my mate who got the bus. My mate didn’t have enough money on him but Billy was fine for me too meet him at ht with it. No many folk would do that with someone he’s only met a couple of times before. 

No problem Ryan, helped me in the past so happy to return the favour.

RFC RYAN likes this
21 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Shout out to @Billy1984 top bear. Pm’d him when he posted he had a spare I had to go over to Airdrie to get a train I knew I would be tight for kick off thinking it was a 12.30 kick off missed the first 3-4 minutes but Billy was fine meeting my mate who got the bus. My mate didn’t have enough money on him but Billy was fine for me too meet him at ht with it. No many folk would do that with someone he’s only met a couple of times before. 

12 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

No problem Ryan, helped me in the past so happy to return the favour.

Good lads. Hope you both enjoyed your day!

Billy1984 and RFC RYAN like this

RosscoRFC87 took my money said he had posted the tickets but "been lost in the post" When I asked about posting them again or picking up in person he fell silent. Still hasnt sent me my money back on paypal after 3 weeks. 

Thank god for @Billy1984 who got me a pair of tickets last minute so the misses bday present to me wasnt ruined. Big  thanks to him. 

Would steer clear of rossco.

Billy1984 likes this
7 hours ago, shenders said:

RosscoRFC87 took my money said he had posted the tickets but "been lost in the post" When I asked about posting them again or picking up in person he fell silent. Still hasnt sent me my money back on paypal after 3 weeks. 

Thank god for @Billy1984 who got me a pair of tickets last minute so the misses bday present to me wasnt ruined. Big  thanks to him. 

Would steer clear of rossco.

That's fucking disgraceful behaviour,glad you got tickets elsewhere.