***Feedback Thread***

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Problem is he's done it to @Rfcni who booked flights and hotel and now has nothing.

Told him he had to wait on a reprint. Seems to be his recurring story 

Shocking mate , that’s when I knew he was at it when he started on about Rangers ticket office will reprint the ticket  , what an Aberdeen ticket for pittodrie that they post to ibrox , I was on the phone to Royal Mail the lot with the tracking number asking where it is , cunt 

RFC55 likes this
  • Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rules, the poster in question had the chance to give a valid reason and has chosen not to so has now been banned.    Please take this as a reminder everyone of the rules as the resulting

Me and the misses are lawyers he'll get a rude awakening if he thinks he can screw me over 

That's 3 positive feedback for @Hoss now. Absolute pleasure to deal with, and always in contact, despite me making an error with who was picking it up There's going to be a very happy wee Bl

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Shocking mate , that’s when I knew he was at it when he started on about Rangers ticket office will reprint the ticket  , what an Aberdeen ticket for pittodrie that they post to ibrox , I was on the phone to Royal Mail the lot with the tracking number asking where it is , cunt 

He's a prick and done the exact same thing last time he was on here under a different guise 

LochendBilly likes this
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's a prick and done the exact same thing last time he was on here under a different guise 

he posted on the st Mirren thread to a lad selling his reprint ticket he’d take it for a mate , that had me thinking must be genuine why would you take a ticket if scamming people , all part of the plan I guess 

RFC55 and LochendBilly like this
On 08/02/2019 at 13:55, Rfc52 said:

Problem is he's done it to @Rfcni who booked flights and hotel and now has nothing.

Told him he had to wait on a reprint. Seems to be his recurring story 

Hopefully he’s been IP banned as it’s easy to make another account. 

Hopefull @Rfcni gets sorted think more tickets will appear the nearer we get to Saturday. 

On Ff you have to send admin name, address and phone number to be able to sell tickets. 

RFC55 likes this
37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Got a picture today from @Mr Soprano of the ticket mate. Cheers again 

Aye, he took a pic of it and said something about bamming you up, whatever that means. All he said was that's him sorted for the sheep :dunno:. Just don't fall asleep on Saturday night.

Mr Soprano and .Williamson. like this