***Feedback Thread***

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rules, the poster in question had the chance to give a valid reason and has chosen not to so has now been banned.    Please take this as a reminder everyone of the rules as the resulting

Me and the misses are lawyers he'll get a rude awakening if he thinks he can screw me over 

That's 3 positive feedback for @Hoss now. Absolute pleasure to deal with, and always in contact, despite me making an error with who was picking it up There's going to be a very happy wee Bl

Posted Images

Sorted a few folk out on here no idea most of the usernames :lol: never really had a problem selling on here but good to see a trusted list would like a trusted buyer list also so you know if anyone has had any bother with a buyer before. Can add @Billy1984to the list he has sorted me out a couple of times. 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Sorted a few folk out on here no idea most of the usernames :lol: never really had a problem selling on here but good to see a trusted list would like a trusted buyer list also so you know if anyone has had any bother with a buyer before. Can add @Billy1984to the list he has sorted me out a couple of times. 

You should be on the positive list as well.

Ben.is hopeless 

RFC RYAN likes this
21 minutes ago, ben51 said:

:lol: 

Upon checking you were given no positive feedback. If anything negative from @Gustav

Interesting...

20 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

:lol::lol:

He's a pure and utter wank that's how.

He is reliable, would never muck anyone about with tickets. It was his irritating personality I was being negative about.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

He is reliable, would never muck anyone about with tickets. It was his irritating personality I was being negative about.

Added @Mr Soprano onto the list. 

@RFC RYAN you are on the list already. @Rfc52 is blind and hopeless. 

Mr Soprano and RFC RYAN like this
10 hours ago, stafford said:

I've given both these posters positive feedback for buying and selling. Pretty sure it was returned.

@southdown 1916 @ianb1547 And @cameron1873 have always been reliable aswell.

Like Stafford mention, pretty sure I posted before about him being reliable but just in case anytime i have sold tickets to him he has been spot on ?