***Feedback Thread***

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rules, the poster in question had the chance to give a valid reason and has chosen not to so has now been banned.    Please take this as a reminder everyone of the rules as the resulting

Me and the misses are lawyers he'll get a rude awakening if he thinks he can screw me over 

That's 3 positive feedback for @Hoss now. Absolute pleasure to deal with, and always in contact, despite me making an error with who was picking it up There's going to be a very happy wee Bl

Posted Images

8 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Met @Rfc52 for a Hamilton ticket but he lost half of it :lol: just one of they things he gave me my money back until I sort a reprint out which I wasn't bothering about he also gave me his ST just for proof :lol::lol: 

Don't worry I'll take his trusted seller status away.

Hopeless fuck. :lol: 

RFC55 likes this

@bluewhitevanman - I'd like too add him to the list (unsure if he's been mentioned) - he kindly dropped 2 Hamilton's for Friday night through my door this afternoon and trusts me enough to get the money to him as I was in bed sleeping having come off a 16-hour nightshift at the time so couldn't square him up. 

Highly recommended. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

@bluewhitevanman - I'd like too add him to the list (unsure if he's been mentioned) - he kindly dropped 2 Hamilton's for Friday night through my door this afternoon and trusts me enough to get the money to him as I was in bed sleeping having come off a 16-hour nightshift at the time so couldn't square him up. 

Highly recommended. 

Cheers for that mate hope u liked my wee envelope that I had to make on my way to Dumbarton ?

K.A.I likes this
1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Southdown is what one would call"The absolute dogs bollocks" when it comes to tickets.

Sorted me out for 3 games before

I would agree with that he's helped me for many, many ticket-tight games through the years - Rangers, Chelsea, Linfield, N.Ireland - you name it.

A.T.G likes this
4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Highly recommended. 

Attempted to change him to Trusted Seller. 

But his name is now too long for the upgraded forum. :lol:

It's 15 characters, so upon updating his group, it needs to be the new rules of 14 characters. 

Let me know if you want to change your name, mate. :lol: 

@bluewhitevanman

50 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Attempted to change him to Trusted Seller. 

But his name is now too long for the upgraded forum. :lol:

It's 15 characters, so upon updating his group, it needs to be the new rules of 14 characters. 

Let me know if you want to change your name, mate. :lol: 

@bluewhitevanman

Haha just take the e off the end of blue if that helps but if it doesn't it's fine mate. I wouldn't normally mind but it looks better to any buyers if I'm trusted. 

GabrielTomato likes this