***Feedback Thread***

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rules, the poster in question had the chance to give a valid reason and has chosen not to so has now been banned.    Please take this as a reminder everyone of the rules as the resulting

Me and the misses are lawyers he'll get a rude awakening if he thinks he can screw me over 

That's 3 positive feedback for @Hoss now. Absolute pleasure to deal with, and always in contact, despite me making an error with who was picking it up There's going to be a very happy wee Bl

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

There will be plenty available at the ticket office for it or you trying to get rid ? 

@ben51

Trying to get rid of mate - out of the country this weekend.

Is there any way to get a paper copy of a ticket before Sunday? Mine's came off CCCS and ideally I'd like to try and punt it before Thursday for cheap.

GabrielTomato likes this
1 hour ago, wullbert said:

Trying to get rid of mate - out of the country this weekend.

Is there any way to get a paper copy of a ticket before Sunday? Mine's came off CCCS and ideally I'd like to try and punt it before Thursday for cheap.

Go into the ticket office and ask them for a print and they will do it there and then might charge £5 but I doubt it. I forgot my ST on Saturday there and went to the ticket office and they gave me a reprint free of charge but they usually charge £5 but as I said that was a ST game so you should be fine.