Why are our youth teams filled with tarriers?

CoatbridgeBear

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

It makes it even worse when the manager has said numerous times he wants Scottish Rangers fans playing for this club and here we have a lot of cellic fans in the youth ranks.

Obviously kids are impressionable and they could have grown up a cellic fan but these posts are our football players actively going to games where they fucking beat us as well.

Regardless of what you think of Pedro the club are laughing in his face with nonsense like this around Auchenhowie

I agree this is right out of order but they look like pics from a sheep game not us. Not that it makes a massive difference.

A couple of points.

Their youth teams have a fair number of "Rangers" fans. "Rangers" fans that when it came to choosing their pro youth club chose them over us. I would say finding out why this happened and addressing it should be our priority.

We released Aidan Gibb and celtic signed him, in my opinion we have four/five better players in his position around the same age U16-U18 ( he is an U17 and would have been behind two U16's for a place in the U17's), not really an issue, I was surprised celtic signed him.

26 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

No, but I do not see how that is connected or similar in anyway.

So you'd not like sitting beside a guy at Ibrox because he's a celtic fan but you'll be happy with celtic supporters playing for our club?

How is that not connected? To play for Rangers is to have 100% commitment to our club, liking and secretly, or in this case not so secretly, supporting THAT team is an abomanation but heyyy no big deal eh...

Just now, Harveydp said:

So you'd not like sitting beside a guy at Ibrox because he's a celtic fan but you'll be happy with celtic supporters playing for our club?

How is that not connected? To play for Rangers is to have 100% commitment to our club, liking and secretly, or in this case not so secretly, supporting THAT team is an abomanation but heyyy no big deal eh...

Neil McCann, thoughts?

4 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

If they are good enough I couldn't give a fuck less.

Ill take a celtic-supporting striker who can score 30 goals a season over a Rangers fan who is shite.

Just now, The Dude said:

If they are good enough I couldn't give a fuck less.

Ill take a celtic-supporting striker who can score 30 goals a season over a Rangers fan who is shite.

Nobody and I mean nobody gives much of a shit what you think. 

Fuck ya mother.

On 9/18/2017 at 21:40, Tenerife Bear said:

Thank Murray for that. He ripped our history and heritage apart. Whilst we are on this, is the IRA supporting chef still cooking for our players at Auchenhowie? And is that celtic supporter still manager at our club megastore? 

We just don't seem proud anymore although that is  endemic in society these days because we increasingly seem to value everything that isn't ours. So far as the tim players go stein did used to say he would always take the prod first because it would stop us getting him although after the complete shambles of o'halloran you really do begin to wonder if some of them are worth the effort   

2 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

We just don't seem proud anymore although that is  endemic in society these days because we increasingly seem to value everything that isn't ours. So far as the tim players go stein did used to say he would always take the prod first because it would stop us getting him although after the complete shambles of o'halloran you really do begin to wonder if some of them are worth the effort   

Out of curiosity what position do you play bud?

So you didn't represent Rangers? You ditched football for rugby? Man if I was a dickhead that made my opinions of people based on their religion/faith I'd say you must have came from a poor stock. If O'halloran can make it as a football player........and he's an effing cath....!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Ruffiooooo said:

Is that the official instructions for giving a guy a gobble or did you make that up yourself through experience?

Learned from the experience of your father making me suck him off when I was a younger man.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree you horrible cunt.