Alnwick

G.E.C.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

If the tarriers can get £2m for Izaguirre then anything is possible...

Correct.

Anything is possible as long as you have con men who can peddle a player like izaguirre for 2M, who plays for a 75th ranked crap national team, and who's worth less than half of that.

Unfortunately, we don't have the con artists like they do at the piggery or control a mhedia that exaggerate the talent of shite players for them eg. 4.5M for total pish like Hooper... remember him... thought not. How much is Dumbelle worth again ..aye, right.

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sorry mate. Didn't mean to disrupt your sound logic of comparing an experienced international left back with a league 1 goalkeeper.

Won't happen again x

My mistake actually, forgot he was Barcelona's number 1 target a few years ago along with Hooper, Samaras and Fraser Forster.

Infact if I remember correctly I'm sure the Honduran Roberto Carlos was actually Man Uniteds long term replacement for Evra too.

All of the above true if you believe everything you read in the tarrier run mhedia...

Need to see far more performances like that and against tougher opposition before you can definitely say he's a better option than Wes.

Wes has had some incredible games and saves for us in the past, pick one of those out and compare it with Alnwicks.

Like I said, it's about doing it every week, not just because you want to be first choice.

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

Most women hate beards, but guys think it's fashionable and grow it.

I'm guessing you've got a beard.

Quite the opposite mate .Hate them 

I was being sarky towards anyone that has one ." These guys think the ladies like them " ?