*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Two draws with Partick Thistle, a 50% win ratio and two senor players out, not to mention the two permanent crocks kept in this good!! squad, I just hope the scum are keeping themselves for Anderlecht.

i think we have a decent squad. results lie with the manager.  Another thing i  noticed against partick, we looked fucked in second half. 

1 minute ago, billscott said:

we will get humped with that team

What brings you to that conclusion mate?

Keeps us with a back line and allows Candieas/Dorrans to drop in for the full backs and allows Miller/Windass to support their runs. It also lets us go man for man assuming they play their usual formation. Only my opinion though.

1 minute ago, ForeverBlue93 said:

What brings you to that conclusion mate?

Keeps us with a back line and allows Candieas/Dorrans to drop in for the full backs and allows Miller/Windass to support their runs. It also lets us go man for man assuming they play their usual formation. Only my opinion though.

for a start you cannot play miller and windass in the same team they are too soft and we would be almost 2 men down right away also we have to be tight defensively  if we are open and try to take them on we will get done  i would be tight on their wingers would have candelais tracking back to help tav and i would play hodgson left back with john in front helping him out and having the pace to break forward  maybe you think i am negative but we have to be realistic  a 1 nil win with a goal on the break would suit me  sadly i do not have confidence in pedro to set the team up right and i fear the worst  lets hope i am wrong

for a start you cannot play miller and windass in the same team they are too soft and we would be almost 2 men down right away also we have to be tight defensively  if we are open and try to take them on we will get done  i would be tight on their wingers would have candelais tracking back to help tav and i would play hodgson left back with john in front helping him out and having the pace to break forward  maybe you think i am negative but we have to be realistic  a 1 nil win with a goal on the break would suit me  sadly i do not have confidence in pedro to set the team up right and i fear the worst  lets hope i am wrong

Miller has to stay up front if he plays Windass won't track runners and will look like a terrified wee boy out there.

Don't think your being negative its your opinion. I agree that we need to be tight and sit in and cant go bombing on like we usually do, wouldn't say it's negative i'd just say its realistic. Miller will 100% play and I'd tend to agree to it, he is made for these games. I agree windass is a massive risk but I really don't rate Hodson in his natural RB position never mind LB. Did you see him on Tuesday running towards a ball and it going over him. If DJ is in the back 4 we have no other option than to play Windass imo.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Miller has to stay up front if he plays Windass won't track runners and will look like a terrified wee boy out there.

not sure he will look like a terrified wee boy, I think he's too stupid to realise he's in a pressure cooker. But I agree he is a risk - 75% of him being shite /25% of him being MOTM. Shame he can't just go out and have a good game without being brilliant or shite.