*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

If it wasn't for my no surrender mentality i would be giving this one a miss. When i sat in my seat last time and had to listen to them for 90 mins giving us shite and hammerin us on the pitch it was disgusting. Fear the same tomorrow. Weak team, weak players, injury prone players. Fucking great. King ya pussy cunt, you and your board get tae fuck!

6 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I'm not feeling good about this. We've not looked convincing at the back with what is perceived as our best back 4 never mind with one thrown together. If Rossiter is available I'd play him, Jack and Dorrans to compensate.

Based on what would you play Rossiter if he was available?

The thing that gets me is our special one had a chance to sit in the stand at parkhead last week and watch the French team take the micks  apart seeing how the French made them look shite but he was away watching a game back home , a fucking dereliction of duty I wonder what his excuse will be tomorrow 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbh looking at our team I think we'll end up beat. We look pish

Aye I was actually thinking how we will line up, and then their first 11 and it is worrying. 

As the saying goes stranger things have happened, but not much stranger.