*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 hours ago, Vanoli said:

If anyone's interested, they are playing 4231 

Lego Armstrong 

Roberts Rogic Sinclair

Thumb

And if he plays 442 then I'll know he should never manage our club again. 442 against a 4231 will never see the ball and will have our wide men sitting on top of our full backs. I hope to god I don't have to quote this tomorrow and I hope you do, telling me how wrong I was. 

Another OF and another injury strewn new squad. I'm not optimistic about this but as many have said we have had worse teams get results. 

Fortunately I think our boys have a bit more fight now than last year so we stand a better chance. Just hope Pedro doesn't give anyone ammunition with poor formations etc.

We've been in positions before where it hasn't been ideal . The semi a couple of years ago , for example , where we were without our front row of King , MoH , Waghorn and Forrester . Doesn't seem a lot now , but it did then , and we still beat the scum . 

Who knows , but in times of advertisy , we can rise to the occasion . Let's hope tomorrow is one of those days . 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

We've been in positions before where it hasn't been ideal . The semi a couple of years ago , for example , where we were without our front row of King , MoH , Waghorn and Forrester . Doesn't seem a lot now , but it did then , and we still beat the scum . 

Who knows , but in times of advertisy , we can rise to the occasion . Let's hope tomorrow is one of those days . 

I fear we'll still be referring to that match for years to come as one that should give us cause for optimism.  

Dreading and expecting another drubbing tomorrow tbh :-(

Never, in the history of this fixture, has any Savco team or manager ever come to Ibrox with more arrogance and expectation of humiliating Rangers than this one - and that includes the big jock knew years.

They have fuck all fear or respect for us, and why shouldn't they! 

We've done fuck all to make them think otherwise.

They are not in the least worried about us tomorrow.

We have one ace in the hole, though, if we want to play it:

They are fucking absolutely petrified of injury for their mid week game with Anderlecht.

From kick off, press like fuck and tackle like fuck, and watch cunts like griffiths and lassies like dumbelle, sinclair and roberts cower and hide.

Win or lose, this is our team's opportunity to put down a marker for the rest of the season.

Right fucking intae them!

They will feign injuries after getting tapped on the arm, they will stick the boot and elbow in and get away with it, they will dive all day in or near the box and we will get booked for any and every incident but we are going to humble those fenian bastards today.

This is the day. No fucking surrender the Buffalo and Pena.

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

I fear we'll still be referring to that match for years to come as one that should give us cause for optimism.  

Dreading and expecting another drubbing tomorrow tbh :-(

That's a fair comment . 

Im probably  hoping for the best here , but I've been here before , where it's worked for both for us  and against us . My point being , you just never know in these kind of games . Sometimes when you're down it galvanises you . 

59 minutes ago, gmcf said:

That's a fair comment . 

Im probably  hoping for the best here , but I've been here before , where it's worked for both for us  and against us . My point being , you just never know in these kind of games . Sometimes when you're down it galvanises you . 

Yeh that's true. We never expected to get anything at their ground last year and got a deserved draw. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Wes.

Tav. Cardoso. McCrorie. Hodson.

Jack.

Candeis. Dorrans. ?. Miller.

Morelos.

Think that's the best we can hope for, not got a btter left than kenny and no idea who to partner with Dorrans. 

3 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

Wes.

Tav. Cardoso. McCrorie. Hodson.

Jack.

Candeis. Dorrans. ?. Miller.

Morelos.

Think that's the best we can hope for, not got a btter left than kenny and no idea who to partner with Dorrans. 

Penaaaaaaaa