*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Our best course of winning is probably a backs to the wall job. 

Can't see us playing like that. 

Worry we give away an early penalty/sending off, or ref makes a horrendous decision. 

The confidence they're showing is infuriating, but they have every right. They are the better side, 56 games unbeaten in domestic football. The wider Scottish football community are predicting 4/5/6 today in their favour. 

We haven't beaten them in 90 minutes in five years. A win today will be the sweetest yet. The absolute best feeling. It could provide the turning point in the hell of the last five years. This could be the catalyst. 

Over to you boys, play for the jersey, play for every single person in the stands today wearing red, white and blue. Play for yourselves, because a legendary status at this club is like no other. Every Rangers legend is judged by their performances against celtic and the titles they've won. To win titles we must start to overturn the gulf between us and them. This is your chance lads. 

I've got fuck all confidence for this game. It wouldn't surprise me to see another 1-5 the way we're going. Hopefully the new players might want to make a name for themselves and run themselves into the ground - or break Scott Brown's leg and Leigh Griffiths' face. 

8 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

As long as everyone remembers the golden rule. Win lose or draw FOLLOW WITH PRIDE. 

only joking. stab punch kick fuck oot rhem.

Na, na, na, na
I'm gonna slash and gash
Na, na, na, na
Cut another hole in your ass
Spill blood on the walls and play tennis with your balls
If the phone rings
Don't answer the call
I'm gonna slit your throat, fuck you like a goat
Peel your foreskin off and make a Winter coat

I'm a Denny's surprise
I'll scoop out both of your eyes
Na, na, na, na
Scrape the meat off your thighs
Leave your carcass for flies
Cause everyone who meets up with me
In the end
Eventually dies

I'm the last thing you see
I'll hang you from a tree
Scare the shit out of you
Then watch you pee

I'm the bad ass killer
There ain't nobody iller
You're ice cold dead
Cause I'm the fucking chiller

NO SA FUCKIN RENDAAAAAAAAR.

Ban this cunt

Hoping for a 2-1 victory

Realistically we are not in the best form and they are. I can see us losing by 3 or 4 goals if we concede early. We also have half a defence with Tav who attacks well but can't defend. Hopefully young Ross will play out his skin.

Keep it tight for the first half or even take the lead then we have a chance.

Honest prediction: 1-3

Cue the Pedro out campaign but he is staying let's face it. I hope he proves us wrong as he needs time to claw the gap back.

9 minutes ago, BlueMexican said:

Hoping for a 2-1 victory

Realistically we are not in the best form and they are. I can see us losing by 3 or 4 goals if we concede early. We also have half a defence with Tav who attacks well but can't defend. Hopefully young Ross will play out his skin.

Keep it tight for the first half or even take the lead then we have a chance.

Honest prediction: 1-3

Cue the Pedro out campaign but he is staying let's face it. I hope he proves us wrong as he needs time to claw the gap back.

Fuck off.

The biggest worry for me is down the left. They play down the wings, at least on the right tav has candeias who will work his socks off and track back to help who's going to do that on the left? Miller is too old too be up and down the wing and I can't see windass putting in a shift, hopefully I'm wrong but I can see Hodson being left with it all to do on his own.

Hopefully Pedro has an idea how to deal with them because if not it's only going to end badly, as this even more than any old firm is a must win for us! 

fuck them, and everything they stand for

fuck broonaldo,

fuck Brenda,

fuck rod stewart,

fuck hartson & Sutton,

fuck mad phil,

fuck the sfa.

fuck the spl,

fuck the record,

fuck herr liewell and desmond, 

fuck every rancid, rhat,bat faced chunt in the broomloan

get intae them Rangers!!! 100% effort, no surrender monkeys, that will do me......................................oh aye, a wee win as well