*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Well we aren't losing, should have had a penalty, looked dangerous on the right and McCrorie has done himself proud so far  but Pena for me has to be on lego muncher like a fly on shit. No surprise to see the ref take the first chance he could to book Morelos.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Well we aren't losing, should have had a penalty, looked dangerous on the right and McCrorie has done himself proud so far  but Pena for me has to be on lego muncher like a fly on shit. No surprise to see the ref take the first chance he could to book Morelos.

should be a starter now, looks a quality player. 

I've seen us play a lot, lot worse - but to win this we need a lot more too.

If we were playing this way away to them at PeadoPark then fair does but celtic are very comfortable and I don't like the space they get in and around our box and the final third. This is going into the second season now and we don't have the right midfield balance to stop this happening. 

For a start the midfielders are sat way too deep with the exception of Candieas and Windass who are hogging the flanks.

Dorrans way too deep which is infuriating and Morelos far too much to do upfront himself.

Young McCrorie is having a blinder, though. He's not even broke sweat and they've got some nobody called Ralston who shipping 5 going on 25 on his debut against PSG and is meant to be attracting interest from the likes of Everton at 10-12 million? nigga pls

Better than I thought we would do, McCrorie has been fantastic.

Morelos need to keep the head, Pena needs to get his fucking finger out his arse and Hodson could do with a few lessons on defending.

Pedro ready to square go cunts, loving it.

This is ours.