*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

14 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

But Windass has been our most dangerous player.

He's not helping to defend whatsoever.  We look very likely to lose a goal down that left side.  We don't have any other options so I suppose he'll need to do.

4 minutes ago, Misteral said:

I've seen worse 45 minutes v the tarriers. Think we might do it. :happy:

We have seen a lot worse. Started off very shaky and let them walk through us.. we improved as the game went on. Hopefully we weather the inevitable storm after the break. We will get the chances!!

Mcrorie looking brilliant if he keeps on like this he could be a starter every game!

shitting myself every time Roberts gets the ball against Hodson! 

Windass and tav looking decent when we go forward and someone needs to close brown down more he's getting too much time to pass t about.

Just now, Jonathan1872 said:

Fucking yaas this game is ours, one goal will win it.

I do think they'll either thump us in the second half or Morelos will poach a cheeky winner (hopefully miles offside).

Then I hope he does a Robbie Fowler, sniffing the touchline in celebration before ripping his shirt off to show a t-shirt saying "Pablo's coming for you, Keith Jackson yaaaaasssssss"

Just now, JamieD said:

I do think they'll either thump us in the second half or Morelos will poach a cheeky winner (hopefully miles offside).

Then I hope he does a Robbie Fowler, sniffing the touchline in celebration before ripping his shirt off to show a t-shirt saying "Pablo's coming for you, Keith Jackson yaaaaasssssss"

Fucking scenes

:lol: