*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, scott12003 said:

still think we need a more defensive midfielder.

holt for windass for me.

windass hasnt been as bad as during the week but still only made one tackle to win the ball back!

If we put a more defensive midfielder on then we wont score... we need Windass' drive to get us forward. Say what you will about him, but he has improved a helluva lot lately and hasnt hid in this game.

Just now, steven33jackie said:

The more I see the challenge on Morelos the more I think its a penalty, knocks the ball past the defender, for me if the challenge is not made then Morelos picks up the loose ball.

I thought their man toed it away, seeing it again it was Morelos.

McCrorie has been the best player on the park, fantastic stuff from the young lad.

We need to expect more early pressure this half, Windass has to double up on Roberts better, Hodson is being ripped apart down there.

Not too bad though, we've nullified Sinclair so far which was a big task.

2 minutes ago, scott12003 said:

still think we need a more defensive midfielder.

holt for windass for me.

windass hasnt been as bad as during the week but still only made one tackle to win the ball back!

Windass can't defend.  It cost us goals against Progress, Motherwell, and it could cost us again today.  Hodson is struggling so Windass should be back there helping him.  

I really wish we could've gone in to this game with Wallace at LB, and John at LM, we would've been far more solid down the left.

and there's punters on here who say, 'aw, thomson is just incompetent.'

Then, how come this motherfucking cunt of referee is only incompetent against the team in blue!

GTF with your incompetence, he is biased as fuck and that's been clear since that fucking penalty call samarse missed.

He is intent on giving Morelos two yellows today.

Why the fuck do we let the bastard get away with it.