*** The Official Old Firm Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Not missing the point, hear what you’re saying, but he had a Budget and had to use it wisely. Money on a LB (we signed one and he looked ok the other night then got injured) or a RB (Tav has been fine today) = no Morelos maybe. 

The problem is the board didn’t invest enough and they need to fuck off or this is going to be the situation for years. 

I’m sure if Pedro was given £20m he’d have signed fullbacks, replaced Wilson and a LM.

But we didn't spent it wisely (albiet with benefit on hindsight now - but that still falls back on the manager if it goes tits up)

I've said all summer that two full-backs should be a priority, he doesn't address that.

The thought of Pedro with 20-million is fucking scary. He needs removed. 

Just now, jim beam said:

We can't have a long process how long do you think we can all put up with getting constantly beat and them winning the league year in year out,I've fucking had enough of it all ready.

Weve all had enough fur fuck sake . Think i like this fuckin shite but only 1 thing will save us £40m investment. Who's gonae  dae that ?? 

The manager is not the problem here . Changing him over and over will do nothing.  Massive investment will 

In my view Pedros not the man to take us forward.

hes spent unwisely I think other than possibly Morelos,Jack(free) and Alves(free) the rest are very average in my view. Pena is absolutely rotten and for what 2 million!

we need a proven manager who can use resources wisely and have a bit of tactical nous.  We will be lucky to finish second this season and that depresses me!! 

But who am I kidding he won't be sacked, can't afford it.

Just now, gogzy said:

They are just better than us right now.  No excuses.  I don't think the manager can be blames for this. He put out our strongest possible 11 IMO.

We don't have enough in the first team, and we have nowhere near enough on the bench. 

The positives are few, The young defender looked a really good prospect.  I also think we should think about dropping Fod for Alnwick.

Shite.

I feel more comfortable with Alnwick. 

Just now, SouthamptonGer said:

Mate I feel your pain I really do but unless our board spend more in January can we really, honestly, expect to turn this around against a bunch of cunts who have had everything go their way the last 7 years?

This is not Pedro' doing. That is all I want to get across really.

5 years in the wilderness with no money is more to blame than anything. As a footballing force it has killed us 

Just now, SouthamptonGer said:

Mate I feel your pain I really do but unless our board spend more in January can we really, honestly, expect to turn this around against a bunch of cunts who have had everything go their way the last 7 years?

This is not Pedro' doing. That is all I want to get across really.

Pedro is not the man to get us the quick success we need. But we are all in with him now. I don’t see any other way than to keep improving window after window. As long as there is improvement. If there is no improvement then we are going to need a fucking miracle to stop 10 in a row. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

dorrans has a lot of convincing to do for me absolutely miles off it

Guy looks the part when he decides to move forward , but that very rarely happens. His back/side passing is fuckin brutal to watch , nowhere near as good as we all hoped he would be.

Embarrassed and let down once more, young McCrorie only one who can hold his head up. I don’t want to single anyone out but Lee Hodson, I hope I never see you at ibrox again. And Dorrans? Worst captain performance ever against that mob 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Depends on how it's spent but I'd hope you'd agree, it should be enough to win 3 games in a row in the Scottish league or see of Progres of Luxembourg ... then again, maybe not - the excuses that come pouring out in defence of Pedro on here is mind numbing.

It doesn't depend how it's spent. No manager in the world could throw a squad together with what we had from last season plus 8 million of new players and compete for the title. As much as I hate saying it our squads still miles off and I'm not gonna start shouting Pedro out because of it.

Just now, WGOH said:

Embarrassed and let down once more, young McCrorie only one who can hold his head up. I don’t want to single anyone out but Lee Hodson, I hope I never see you at ibrox again. And Dorrans? Worst captain performance ever against that mob 

How the manager never took him off at half time is a mystery.

Hahahahaha Foderingham 

we just gave this fucking dud a new contract, he's utter shite.

Dorrans is not good enough. Jack not good enough. Cardoso, Candeias, Windass fucking gash.

pains me to say it but they cunts will stroll to 10 in a row + 

We are now also-rans in celtics league. What a fucking state.