Step up and play for Pedro

Copland bear

With yesterday now out the way we can now focus on Saturday,  The pressure is on and the players and they  need to step up and play for the manager as these are the games he will be judged on.

The defence need to keep it tight, the full backs need to time their runs better especially Taviner as they will just pick us off, Declan John ( DJ) also looks useful. Big Alve's needs to command the box and both centre halfs can not allow them to run at us , hit them hard and hit them early.

The midfield is crucial , Dorrans , Jack need to get in amoungst  Brown and be snapping at his heels as we need to flood the midfield and not give them time and space. Pressure them win the ball back and when you get the chance get your shots away and hit the bloody target as keepers are not comfortable with the ball nowadays and tend to punch etc so Morelos should be in about the box for any spills  

They are gonna try and rough us up, but stand tall play with the head and do not pick up early bookings, they will  hit us but roll around demand the referee take action, play them at their own bloody game and do not pull out of a tackle, 100% commitment is needed no more and no less. 

Now play for the manager, show us the desire the commitment, be as one and demand 100% from your team mates, help each other , back each other up fight for each other. You do all this then you can get a result and Pedro will have much welcome breathing space, we all want Pedro to succeed as he is the Rangers manager, you showed your desire for the man in ET last night now show us it again Saturday and be prepared for the experience of your life with Ibrox rocking.

I special mention for Pena yesterday as he got much needed game time under his belt. I would maybe start with him and tell him he is on for an hour as he has that something that could unlock them with Morelos pouncing on anything.

We can do this, amd remember what big Marvin Andrews told us in 2005?  Keep believing ???.  WATP and let's make some bloody noise Saturday:UK: Hullo Hullo 

Passionate post mate but Pedro needs to help himself.

Managers are countering our 442 by going 352 against us. This is a preferred formation of the bheast so our formation is crucial.

Miller had been shite, windass is worse than shite. If the manager selects either then he is puting a noose round his own neck.

So yeah whilst I agree he needs the players to give all for themselves, the team and each other, he absolutely needs get it right himself as that's equally if not more important.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Step up and play for Pedro nothing 

he needs to step up and play for us and finally get us a big result 

Can't edit but re reading I think that's what you were saying anyway thought it was a let's do this for Pedro thread 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he picks Miller he is making a rod for his own back. 

If he seriously thinks we can win he has to pick the right team. 

I think he will pick Miller, purely on the basis of his scoring record against them. The fact he's 37 and is in decline will be overlooked, unfortunately.

He has to trust Pena to give us a huge 60 mins as a number 10. Miller possibly to replace him. Morelos will score.

Formation is crucial, can't be outnumbered or outfought in midfield. Dorrans has been disappointing last couple of games he needs to step it up big time. Jack won't let Brown boss him I'm sure of that.

If Griffiths ties a flag you out post I expect nothing less than a pitch invasion.