Betting against Rangers?

Gazzasleftfoot

Betting Against Rangers?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever bet against Rangers?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand the point on betting against Rangers. You'd be supporting the team but at the back of your head would be hoping they lose a goal or something negative happens to us.

I tend to find these people enjoy gambling more than Rangers or even football. Not saying your mate does btw!

4 minutes ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

He's a genuine season ticket holder. I've gone to games with the guy. I understand it's controversial, which is why I asked. 

Is it superstition, or what's your reason for your opposition to it? 

Because I support Rangers and trying to make money off the back of us losing is fucking taigry

2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

I don't understand the point on betting against Rangers. You'd be supporting the team but at the back of your head would be hoping they lose a goal or something negative happens to us.

I tend to find these people enjoy gambling more than Rangers or even football. Not saying your mate does btw!

Cunts betting on their team nontae win need shot, scum

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

What's the betting this thread will be deleted by tomorrow ?

Day before the game and this place is already reeking of dhims. 

GTF cunty bollocks! You're out of order. If you don't like a question, fair enough, but to imply I'm a Tim is a cunt's trick. 

I try not to bet for us as I feel I jinx us, I broke that during the week though to put a fiver on a Morelos hat-trick.

Wouldn't bet against us though as I don't see how you can split your emotions like that, almost willing the opposition to score so you can cash in.

Fuck that.

47 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Simple solution, don't bet.

Statistics consistently show that as bookies get richer punters get poorer, no matter how clever the punters think they are...........

My old granda (god bless his soul) used to tell me as a kid that betting was a mugs game.

Three windows taking the money in and one window paying it out - do the math as they say in the US.

I know its changed now in terms of shop layout,  but you get the idea. Never met a poor bookie yet.