Betting against Rangers?

Gazzasleftfoot

Betting Against Rangers?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever bet against Rangers?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My  (big Rangers supporting) uncle put the Dhims on his coupon today because he thought even money was too good a price. it probably is but I just can't ever imagine being happy us losing (especially to them) just because I won a few quid on the result. Fucking scandal in my books

43 minutes ago, Misteral said:

My  (big Rangers supporting) uncle put the Dhims on his coupon today because he thought even money was too good a price. it probably is but I just can't ever imagine being happy us losing (especially to them) just because I won a few quid on the result. Fucking scandal in my books

I hope admin are taking names here. The timposters are outing themselves.

I love a gamble and hate to admit it I thought the tims to win at 8/11 was stealing money I seen they were backed dwn to 1/2. Couldn't bring myself to do it I was just hoping my gut feeling was wrong so went into ladbrokes and seen they enhanced Rangers to score the 1st goal to 15/8. Thought well surely wed have a chance at that wae both defences being poor so lumped on it and was raging we never got that pen. Just made me feel even worse after the game! Fucked me for a right few hundred against Partick thistle when we drew 2-2. Think I'm by backing Rangers for a good while! 

23 hours ago, tina-duncan said:

This season I've been doing a weekly accumulator; scum and sheep to win, Rangers to lose.

I'm almost treating it like my sacrifice to the Gods to will the opposite outcome.

And if things don't go my way, at least the extra money softens the blow...

I hope you never win a fuckin penny 

I got the score spot on yesterday 2-0, only I had £20 on us at 20/1 and I am not a gambler as such.  But to bet against the gers?  Need your baws booted as if we were 2-0 up yesterday and scored again then happy days fuck the £400 I would win as it's all about beating them not e money. 

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Show me someone that lets their emotions dictate their betting and I will show you someone that wins f all at the bookies. Just because you bet something doesn't mean you want it to happens. It's an investment. 

Gambling is an investment :lol:. 

Please don’t teach your kids this incredible financial advice.