Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Haha fuck up. Want a bit of fucking fight and it comes from the manager and he's getting stick for it after the cunt elbowed one of his players 

Absolutely nothing was achieved by pulling-up Brown.

It could be argued that it had a detrimental effect on us, considering they scored within five minutes of the re-start.

Would Walter Smith have done that? Would he fuck.

51 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Has anyone out there got Pedro's full record with us, if someone can put something up here I would like to see it?? Thanks in advance

League: Games 17, Won 9, Drawn 4, Lost 4

League Cup: Games 2, Won 2

FA Cup: Games 1, Lost 1

Uefa Cup: Games 2, Won 1, Lost 1

Total: Games 22, Won 12, Drawn 4, Lost 6

Cunt

4 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

League: Games 17, Won 9, Drawn 4, Lost 4

League Cup: Games 2, Won 2

FA Cup: Games 1, Lost 1

Uefa Cup: Games 2, Won 1, Lost 1

Total: Games 22, Won 12, Drawn 4, Lost 6

Cunt

I don't know if it was this thread or another one but someone posted that MW had more points from his first 17 SPL games compared to Pedro. 

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

it's not over until you give up.

Or you can bury your head in the sand and not except that it is over or face facts that we are abysmal in front of goal, weak in midfield and losing stupid goals in defence, that's the facts that it was over for McCoist and Warburton and very soon it will be over for Pedro, then the board(whose time should be over) will appoint another donkey and we will start all over again, deja fucking vu.

They have a bigger budget, mostly better players, and a completely settled squad.

With the budget we have, which manager could come in and do better?  I am open to changing, if it's the right man for the job, but chopping and changing the manager, backroom staff, and the squad every other year isn't going to take us forward any firther than we currently are.

We need more money, and a good few better players if we are going to compete with them, that is the sad fact of where we are right now.  The manager has IMO improved the squad, and I do think this squad will get better the more they play together.

26 minutes ago, gogzy said:

They have a bigger budget, mostly better players, and a completely settled squad.

With the budget we have, which manager could come in and do better?  I am open to changing, if it's the right man for the job, but chopping and changing the manager, backroom staff, and the squad every other year isn't going to take us forward any firther than we currently are.

We need more money, and a good few better players if we are going to compete with them, that is the sad fact of where we are right now.  The manager has IMO improved the squad, and I do think this squad will get better the more they play together.

I get the chopping and changing arguement mate but it looks as if the players have given up on him never mind the fans. We need a walter smith type where the standards are set from the start. I can accept getting beat what i cant accept is lack of heart and lack of interest from the players. We dont need to win in style we just need to be hard to beat, 10iar MUST be stopped as soon as. I would take a league win next season and no win the title for another 5/6 year just to stop them 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

I get the chopping and changing arguement mate but it looks as if the players have given up on him never mind the fans. We need a walter smith type where the standards are set from the start. I can accept getting beat what i cant accept is lack of heart and lack of interest from the players. We dont need to win in style we just need to be hard to beat, 10iar MUST be stopped as soon as. I would take a league win next season and no win the title for another 5/6 year just to stop them 

I don't see this "the payers have given up on him" thing at all mate.

Our heads went down at 2-0 yesterday, but we were fighting in yesterdays game even at 1-0 down. Even for a while at 2-0 down, we  still showed some fight. That isn't what players who don't give a fuck do, IMO.

Just now, gogzy said:

I don't see this "the payers have given up on him" thing at all mate.

Our heads went down at 2-0 yesterday, but we were fighting in yesterdays game even at 1-0 down. Even for a while at 2-0 down, we  still showed some fight. That isn't what players who don't give a fuck do, IMO.

No looking for an arguement as its subjective but to me it said it all when we went 2 down and the team is just flat. I never saw any dig at all, after going 2 down i would expect the players to be raging instead it was all a bit... meh.

To me the players look as if they are not bothered by him, they should be shit scared to disappoint him but maybe thats to do with squad depth as to be fair, if you are in his first 11 there isnt much competition for your place 

40 minutes ago, gogzy said:

This is the advantage most of the top 6 have over us. The solution is not to rip it all up and start again every 12 fucken months.

After yesterday .And everything that happened .I think our problems are tenfold but our Manager is a big part of it now 

He has been hopeless .There is no getting away from it 

So many of yesterday's mistakes happened in the last OF game 

The guy doesn't have what it takes and it's not going to change under him 

We and I include myself in this have been making excuses for him 

Yesterday's loss was just as painful to watching as the last one 

He is leaning very little on yesterday's show for me 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I don't want fight when it matters little, I want the fight during the game. We can all pretend to be Angry, he'll Warburton done his fair share of it but exactly like Pedro it's just a front, it means nothing because he can't get his players motivated to show that so called fight. 

I've witnessed poor Rangers sides, I've seen pitiful displays against them but under Pedro those 3 games so far have been criminal. A youth coach went to the tattie dome and go a result yet at no point have we ever looked like laying a glove on them under Pedro. Rodgers has him in his back pocket, we will never win another OF game under this guy....he doesn't have the ability to make a lesser team a better team and that's why he was in the middle of nowhere managing shite not expected to win a thing.

It's infuriating seeing folk willing to just sit back and pretend it will all work out (not you) like the did with Ally and Warburton, it's putting us back years...years we can I'll afford to lose given the gulf in finances that increases every year. Folk want 8 million to be invested in January....we have near enough spent the same amount ij the summer and are sitting 5th in a dire league. If you were the noard and saw the mess we are in and the shite he's brought in would you be investing that sum? Not a chance. That's not to say the board have done their bit, they might have backed him financially but they are the idiots who let a untested and woefully inexpierenced manager get the job when we needed an appointment that hit the ground running. They are sitting back doing fuck all now that we desperately need him to be ditched to save what's left of this season.

Not even October and we are in a state....yet again.

The money he is meant to have spent in the summer I would have expected us to have mounted some sort of challenge for the league and let them know that they were in a game, he has failed at every turn, didn't see any warriors yesterday with the exception of a 19 year old lad who gives us hope for the future. 

He has misjudged this job as he doesn't have it and his previous record in management isn't great either. 

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

No looking for an arguement as its subjective but to me it said it all when we went 2 down and the team is just flat. I never saw any dig at all, after going 2 down i would expect the players to be raging instead it was all a bit... meh.

To me the players look as if they are not bothered by him, they should be shit scared to disappoint him but maybe thats to do with squad depth as to be fair, if you are in his first 11 there isnt much competition for your place 

Fair enough, we can agree to disagree :)  I don't think he has lost the dressing room, not even close.