Pedro: Time to go?

Virtuoso

Pedro: Time to go?  

495 members have voted

1. 1. Pedro...

• Time to resign / be sacked?
    • Given more time?
    • It's down to the referring (and continue to make excuses for him and his signings)?

3 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

I agree with a lot of your points.  

That said, given our circumstances, we should not be gambling the limited money we have on a continental style manager and expect  South American/Portuguese style footballers to do well in the physical Scottish game. 

I agree, but wether Pedro is a good guy or bad guy matters not. Wether he goes matters not. I am not advocating that he stays or goes, because for me, it will make little difference.

My issue is that there is a disconnect between board aspirations and those of the support, albeit I see a number of the support have already surrendered in calling for being a better second.

We could get a decent guy in next, but the circumstances are as such that he cannot succeed because of inadequate funding to bring in the needed quality to knock the scum of their perch. It's all so easy at the minute with all the malcontents calling for Pedro's whilst ignoring a great fuck off elephant in the room. How long would it be for the self same malcontents start calling for a new manager's head when the results again and inevitably don't go our way? Not very!

Get the basics right. Firstly an alignment between fan and board in aspiration. If that disconnect remains, then all we are doing is howling at the moon, unless we are prepared to act and force this board to dig deeper or gtf,, but currently  it appears we choose the cowardly way in lynching successive managers and players instead of addressing the matter head on with those who created our current economic circumstances. It is their job to find the neccessary level of investment to win this league

If we on the other hand we can accept the current economical climate in investment levels being below that needed to overhaul the scum, then shut to fuck up and let the managers and players get fucking on with it, in fighting to be a better second and I know where I sit on that and we defo wouldn't be Rangers any more.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I don't want fight when it matters little, I want the fight during the game. We can all pretend to be Angry, he'll Warburton done his fair share of it but exactly like Pedro it's just a front, it means nothing because he can't get his players motivated to show that so called fight. 

I've witnessed poor Rangers sides, I've seen pitiful displays against them but under Pedro those 3 games so far have been criminal. A youth coach went to the tattie dome and go a result yet at no point have we ever looked like laying a glove on them under Pedro. Rodgers has him in his back pocket, we will never win another OF game under this guy....he doesn't have the ability to make a lesser team a better team and that's why he was in the middle of nowhere managing shite not expected to win a thing.

It's infuriating seeing folk willing to just sit back and pretend it will all work out (not you) like the did with Ally and Warburton, it's putting us back years...years we can I'll afford to lose given the gulf in finances that increases every year. Folk want 8 million to be invested in January....we have near enough spent the same amount ij the summer and are sitting 5th in a dire league. If you were the noard and saw the mess we are in and the shite he's brought in would you be investing that sum? Not a chance. That's not to say the board have done their bit, they might have backed him financially but they are the idiots who let a untested and woefully inexpierenced manager get the job when we needed an appointment that hit the ground running. They are sitting back doing fuck all now that we desperately need him to be ditched to save what's left of this season.

Not even October and we are in a state....yet again.

8 mil doesn't even cover the ST money, so let's not stretch a point.

WTF type of player do you expect in bringing in 9 of them for 8 mil? Barca level?!

What you get is more dross. Slightly better dross than last season, but still dross.

What type of consistency do you get from this type? That's right, not a lot. Look at the sheep. Pumped out the cup by even worse dross and pumped out of the Europa qualifiers year on year by fucking goat herders. 

Then factor in, that this current crop of dross only arrived here in June. The league only started in August and it's now September. Now what fucking sane person is expecting a challenge? That's right, none! But, but we are Rangers. In fucking name only with this board!

So let's just all go on ignoring that fucking giant elephant in the room and it it aint fucking Pedro.

Our fucking support would have Pep G and Jose M as shite managers, such is the mentality.

Some hate Pedro more than they love this club and as for loyalty, don't make me fucking laugh and it's no fucking wonder the taigs rip the pish.

Many level BP9 as an appeaser, well there are some who have raised their head and are more of appeasers than he will ever be. They just don't do fucking mirrors.

Let's throw 8 mil at it, that'll do it! Jesus wept indeed. 

Either accept the board position and shut to fuck up and get behind the manager and the team, whomever they may be, or do something about it, but that would take a spine!

37 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

At the half way point last season under Warburton we took 38 points from 57, dropping 19 points. So far this season we've dropped 10 points after SEVEN games. Are people seriously suggesting we are going to have a better points record come the half way point with the following fixture list in the next 12;

Hamilton(A) ST Johnstone(A) Kilmarnock(H) Hearts(A) Partick(H) Hamilton(H) Dundee(A) Aberdeen(A) Ross County(H) Hibs(A) ST Johnstone(H) and either Killie(A)/Aberdeen(H)

We're going to have at best(most likely worse) equal points total after 19 games after spending much more than Warburton. Improvement? Give me a break...

We'll win the lot and be sitting top believe hahahaha. No seriously I believe if Warburton was given the backing Pedro has we'd be in a far better place.

39 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

The money he is meant to have spent in the summer I would have expected us to have mounted some sort of challenge for the league and let them know that they were in a game, he has failed at every turn, didn't see any warriors yesterday with the exception of a 19 year old lad who gives us hope for the future. 

He has misjudged this job as he doesn't have it and his previous record in management isn't great either. 

Well he didn't bring himself here, so what you going to do about it? Whinge like a fuckin pussy?

Try comparing what our squad is worth against theirs.

Try pointing out what player of ours would get anywhere near their staring 11.

Try working out what it would truly cost to bring in the quality of player they have.

They have a wage bill alone of 30 mil plus.

Now tell us all just how the fuck we could challenge them.

Seen any elephants lately.

Now what you going to do about it?

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

This IS still a league pf one team and until you can come up with a way of finding 30 - 50 mil, better you stopped dreaming as it will only lead to more disappointment.

Talk shite how many league one teams spend 8 million on players

you are capable of making your points without stretching and exaggerating like that 

We need another transfer window. Warburton signings still here include Nico, Rossiter, Hodson, Windass  and Holt - nowhere near Rangers class. (Shame about Rossiter) We had Alves n Wallace and DJ out injured yesterday. Kenny's fucked. Biggest mistake so far is left side is totally fucked perhaps due to Walker saga. To be fair to Pedro we had fuck all scouting system to help him. The players he released apart from McKay were imho pish, including MOH. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

maybe not but I'd love to have seen Warburton with this squad of players I think it might of suited his 4-3-3 better..

MW was clueless mate. At least the team put out yesterday had a fighting chance till we shot ourselves in the foot, MW's teams were lambs to the slaughter.

25 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

8 mil doesn't even cover the ST money, so let's not stretch a point.

WTF type of player do you expect in bringing in 9 of them for 8 mil? Barca level?!

What you get is more dross. Slightly better dross than last season, but still dross.

What type of consistency do you get from this type? That's right, not a lot. Look at the sheep. Pumped out the cup by even worse dross and pumped out of the Europa qualifiers year on year by fucking goat herders. 

Then factor in, that this current crop of dross only arrived here in June. The league only started in August and it's now September. Now what fucking sane person is expecting a challenge? That's right, none! But, but we are Rangers. In fucking name only with this board!

So let's just all go on ignoring that fucking giant elephant in the room and it it aint fucking Pedro.

Our fucking support would have Pep G and Jose M as shite managers, such is the mentality.

Some hate Pedro more than they love this club and as for loyalty, don't make me fucking laugh and it's no fucking wonder the taigs rip the pish.

Many level BP9 as an appeaser, well there are some who have raised their head and are more of appeasers than he will ever be. They just don't do fucking mirrors.

Let's throw 8 mil at it, that'll do it! Jesus wept indeed. 

Either accept the board position and shut to fuck up and get behind the manager and the team, whomever they may be, or do something about it, but that would take a spine!

It's the boards fault really! They have given the manager 8million quid bud. They can't be held responsible if the manager then brings in duds what they are responsible for is appointing him. Was that a mistake looks like it

7 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

We need another transfer window. Warburton signings still here include Nico, Rossiter, Hodson, Windass  and Holt - nowhere near Rangers class. (Shame about Rossiter) We had Alves n Wallace and DJ out injured yesterday. Kenny's fucked. Biggest mistake so far is left side is totally fucked perhaps due to Walker saga. To be fair to Pedro we had fuck all scouting system to help him. The players he released apart from McKay were imho pish, including MOH. 

MOH looks like Ronaldo compared to Dalcio or Pena.  Pedro isn't the right man for us and giving him another transfer window just means in the summer when he is (hopefully) sacked we need to ship out more shite Portugese/Mexican players.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

MW was clueless mate. At least the team put out yesterday had a fighting chance till we shot ourselves in the foot, MW's teams were lambs to the slaughter.

Aye i agree just annoyed we changed formation when it was working. Still making daft errors.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Aye i agree just annoyed we changed formation when it was working. Still making daft errors.

and I think thats a lack of depth in the squad showing.  We could have done with someone coming in and slotting into the pena role - but not changing our shape. When miller came on it was basically 4-4-2 (even 4-3-3 because basically windass had given up defending) and we never got a kick.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Well he didn't bring himself here, so what you going to do about it? Whinge like a fuckin pussy?

Try comparing what our squad is worth against theirs.

Try pointing out what player of ours would get anywhere near their staring 11.

Try working out what it would truly cost to bring in the quality of player they have.

They have a wage bill alone of 30 mil plus.

Now tell us all just how the fuck we could challenge them.

Seen any elephants lately.

Now what you going to do about it?

You keep saying what are we going to do about it???

We buy our season tickets, we buy our tops and various other merchandise. The fans are delivering what King has asked and it's now time for him to stand up and deliver what he stated which was bringing us 55, if he can't do this then he needs to get to fuck and let someone else.

Yes the peados are miles ahead of us but with the budget Pedro has had we should be much closer than the 8 point gap already.  The 1st quarter of fixtures are meant to be our easiest set and we aren't even close to Aberdeen either.  Our manager isn't good enough and tactically isn't up to the task, who's the answer? I don't know but I know Pedro won't be in charge next season!!

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yet we had a far better performance from his side in the new years eve game than yesterday?

Stuns me some think yesterday was good from us, it was fucking rank. They missed some absolute sitters or it would have been 4 or 5 again easily....at home.

They didn't even turn up for 45 minutes and yet we still couldn't touch them. We are a very poor outfit, we have some good players but we have a clueless manager trying to get them to play a way and system that isn't working in Scottish football or against dire no mark sides in Europe..

he doesn't change it or try to solve it either it's just the same drivel bar a decent result here and there against shite like Dundee and the deluded amongst us think those games show he will do us good.

this place really does baffle me, almost as much as Pedro's ridiculous management,