dummiesoot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I don't see the value in going that far back. While Tav's error lost us possession, and indirectly contributed to them creating a chance, it's clearly the other 3 that cost us the goal.

U mean directly contributed to them creating a chance :thumbsup:

We effectively started that match with 10 men so utterly abject was Pena. He was ponderous, clueless, out of his depth  and so slow he made Stephen Hawking look like Usain Bolt. 

To be fair though, he wasn't alone - we were out-thought, out-played and out-classed all over the park. That part I can live with as they are technically better but being bullied and badgered off the ball and caving in so feebly at Ibrox to the Bheggars is unforgivable.

Pick one of ten, only excluding young McCrorie who found himself thrown in at the deep end, but coped well enough.

Wes; abysmal, Dorrans; painfully anonymous, Candeias; wasteful, Hodson; woeful, Pena; shite, Morelos; offside 43 times, Jack; didn't get a sniff, Tavernier; Sinclair waltzed past him at least five times, etc., etc.

We're utterly fucking shite under this write-off of a manager.

Other than young McRorie I don't think anyone was very good today. I'd stick with jack and Dorrans (surely there's more to come from him ) and also Morelos as he will score goals.  The rest just ain't good enough, and it hurts to admit that.

32 minutes ago, Isleger said:

Cardoso again for me was poor. Missed clearance for opener and let Griffith run off him for second. Played strikers onside against Partick in 2-2 game and at fault for ginger hibs players goal at ibrox.

If alves is fit for next friday i would seriously consider dropping cardoso for McCrorie and give him a run of games, and I would also drop foderingham. 

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Tav :lol: when you've got a fucking shocking defender in Hodson. 

I get that but Hodson is not a first pick Tav is and also hodson regardless played out of position, was still shite no argument. Tav however has just fucking broken me today.

Surely time to give Alnwick a go, thought he looked solid in the cup game. Fod's distribution was awful and getting beat at the near post for the second goal was poor.

Says something when our two youngest players were by far the best out there today in McCrorie and Morelos.

49 minutes ago, Brown Brogues said:

If alves is fit for next friday i would seriously consider dropping cardoso for McCrorie and give him a run of games, and I would also drop foderingham. 

100%!  Cardoso maybe needs to realise that he’s not an automatic selection and will be picked regardless of poor performances. McRorie is hopefully that boot up the arse. Agree with dropping Wes as well, give Alnwick his chance.

It's easy to pick on a full back in this fixture when we allow them to play side to side and allow their wingers, who are good players, to size the full backs up.  If we kept the ball a bit better they would have less defending to do.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Is it not apparently Alves for being a shitebag and not playing. 

Aside from Hodson, I didn't think anyone from the starting was particularly woeful. Miller and Herrera offered nothing. 

Not a Shitebag for not playing but certainly questioning his commitment for not staying in the country to watch and help  , flights to Madrid every day