Another stonewall penalty turned down

TopCat

39 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Morelos completely initiates the contact. There's such a tarrier like desperation to claim we've been robbed.

It's not his job to avoid contact. 

Tackle made, leg left blocking his path, contact made. Penalty.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's not his job to avoid contact. 

Tackle made, leg left blocking his path, contact made. Penalty.

Nobody said it was but there was no contact until Morelos initiated it. And blocking his path is not a penalty, nowhere in the laws of the game states it is. Talk like this is just an attempt to paper over the cracks.

1 minute ago, the goal machine said:

Nobody said it was but there was no contact until Morelos initiated it. And blocking his path is not a penalty, nowhere in the laws of the game states it is. Talk like this is just an attempt to paper over the cracks.

How does Morelos initiate contact? He has nowhere to go?

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

I'm happy to concede we were second best. They deserved their win.

Hardly papering over cracks to say though that that was a pen. And I'd put my mortgage on them getting if at the other end.

3 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

What a lot of pish, it was a penalty end of! Even fucking Walker said it was!

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm happy to concede we wrre srcond best. They deserved their win.

Hardly papering over cracks to say though that that was a pen. And I'd put my mortgage on them getting if at the other end.

Fair enough, just feels like some people are desperate to find a conspiracy somewhere. Anyway spent far too much time talking about this, away to drown my sorrows.

Just now, TopCat said:

Goals change games mate.We could have sat deeper, making it harder for them to score for example.

I know where you're coming from, I just feel so scunnered right now I can't imagine today going any other way. Was almost effortless for those bastards for long spells of the game, like they never got out of 1st gear. Felt like we were just handing the ball back to them left right and centre which certainly never helped.

Soul destroying stuff.

Penalty all day long. I've seen them given at every level of football I've watched. The prick just sits on 1 knee and block Morelos, Thomson is a cheating ugly bastard. I don't wish any I'll on anyone but I really hope thumbheid goes bust and ends up homeless the lot he's just 1 horrible wee mutant. 

That's a pen for me clumsy from the defender and didn't touch the ball. How many late challenges did they get away with and Morelos first foul yellow out. Thomson has been doing it for years remember Jelavic got fouled in the box he gave the pen then changed his mind. 

45 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

The beggars got one exactly like this during the week

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Worse.

The only contact was Sinclair clipping his own ankles.

yeah mate . That is true . I'm so fed up with hearing all the apologists defending refs nowadays

Was thinking how the beggars maybe used think many years ago . When they said McCluskie , MCCurrie and Dallas were all biased towards us .

It is my opinion , some favoured us and we won more than we lost .

It is my opinion . Most of the refs are hounded out the game ,  showing anything remotely favouring us in games

Remember Callum Murray . He was getting all the big games 6 years ago . We even lost a Scottish cup tie with him as ref .

But his final big game  . Rangers 3 Beggars 2

He sent off 2 beggars players and was never seen again

Even although , you check the website . He is still officially on the refs list