Jack and Dorrans

gsa

Had to endure people on here two nights ago telling us all how "excellent" Jack had been since he signed. Can we put that to bed? He's got miles to go before he's a Rangers centre midfielder. Very little influence on games and can't pass forward.

Dorrans is nowhere close to the player that was so exciting for West Brom a few years ago and looks physically diminished to the extent that he can't really get around the park or drive forward with any threat. 

Two "staunch" signings yet the pair of them couldn't put a mark on brown and Armstrong between them. Pathetic.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack was good today. He does exactly what he has to do and is effective at it. 

Ive said since the first game, you'll get a 7/10 or more out of Jack every single game but you'll not get anyone else as consistent or better than that every game. That's the problem. 

Jack is mince. Thought so when he was at Aberdeen.

I flip flopped a little with him due to the pre-season performances but they were false dawns.

Didn't expect much from Jack anyway as an average Aberdeen player but Dorrans I'm gutted about thus far. Thought on his day he'd be the best player in Scotland on a par with Sinclair but he's not had one of they days yet.

Not great is an understatement for him. Part of it is sitting way too deep in the managers system but we still need more from him.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Had to endure people on here two nights ago telling us all how "excellent" Jack had been since he signed. Can we put that to bed? He's got miles to go before he's a Rangers centre midfielder. Very little influence on games and can't pass forward.

Dorrans is nowhere close to the player that was so exciting for West Brom a few years ago and looks physically diminished to the extent that he can't really get around the park or drive forward with any threat. 

Two "staunch" singings yet the pair of them couldn't put a mark on brown and Armstrong between them. Pathetic.

Agreed . I thought the both of them today were pish . Chasing shadows all second half .

Only Pena closing down Brown in first half , kept their midefield at bay

Sometimes it looked like 6 v 3 in the middle of the park . That is how  easy it was for them . Passing it around with complete ease .

Someone said Jack would be our next captain . Heaven forbid

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

Two "staunch" singings yet the pair of them couldn't put a mark on brown and Armstrong between them. Pathetic.

Two nights ago, people on here for weeks telling me how great he was, like you can't see it - in his defence thought he did ok today

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Jack is mince. Thought so when he was at Aberdeen.

I flip flopped a little with him due to the pre-season performances but they were false dawns.

Didn't expect much from Jack anyway as an average Aberdeen player but Dorrans I'm gutted about thus far. Thought on his day he'd be the best player in Scotland on a par with Sinclair but he's not had one of they days yet.

Not great is an understatement for him. Part of it is sitting way too deep in the managers system but we still need more from him.

I couldn't agree more; Dorrans has been shite.

Neither has been as good as they were hyped to be.

Jack is neat and tidy but nothing more, he offers next to nothing going forward. Dorrans has been a massive disappointment all round considering the hype before he signed.

Said it before they are just far too similar to play beside each other.

4 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Neither has been as good as they were hyped to be.

Jack is neat and tidy but nothing more, he offers next to nothing going forward. Dorrans has been a massive disappointment all round considering the hype before he signed.

Said it before they are just far too similar to play beside each other.

We needed someone in that holding CDM roll I think that fits Jack perfectly.