Jack and Dorrans

gsa

30 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

You should have watched it sober then as you are talking nonsense. With respect mate. 

I did watch it sober. Still failing to see how anyone could describe that performance from Jack as fantastic.

I'm still waiting on him and Dorrans turning up.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Comments in here over Jack is unreal.

'Outstanding' 'Revelation' '7/10 each week'

What the fuck. :lol::lol:

Another inept performance from him and people are saying he was fine. Does his job? Would love for one person to tell me what his job is? Playing backwards? Playing sidewards?

Because it's certainly not making forward passes, winning possession, making tackles, dictating play or helping out the CBs and full backs.

He offers absolutely nothing and is one of our biggest problems, our midfield offers no more than last season, results and performances prove this. Jack puts in similar performances to what Holt, Halliday, Zelalem, Ball got slated for, yet he gets praised. Mind-boggling. 

A few supporters have been saying this for weeks now and getting nothing but abuse - notice none of the fuds are on defending him now

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Jack was fantastic today, Dorrans is an imposter. 

Jack tracked back well once on the by line and  mopped it up from Griffiths I think it was , tackled Roberts in the box well the first half and later played a thru ball when unfortunately morreles was offside , 3 things in 90 minutes and that’s fantastic ? fantastic Rangers cm performances used to be dominating the game dictating the play scoring and creating goals 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Comments in here over Jack is unreal.

'Outstanding' 'Revelation' '7/10 each week'

What the fuck. :lol::lol:

Another inept performance from him and people are saying he was fine. Does his job? Would love for one person to tell me what his job is? Playing backwards? Playing sidewards?

Because it's certainly not making forward passes, winning possession, making tackles, dictating play or helping out the CBs and full backs.

He offers absolutely nothing and is one of our biggest problems, our midfield offers no more than last season, results and performances prove this. Jack puts in similar performances to what Holt, Halliday, Zelalem, Ball got slated for, yet he gets praised. Mind-boggling. 

The 100% most bang on ryan jack post there’s been on here since he joined in the summer , couldn’t agree more 

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Jack tracked back well once on the by line and  mopped it up from Griffiths I think it was , tackled Roberts in the box well the first half and later played a thru ball when unfortunately morreles was offside , 3 things in 90 minutes and that’s fantastic ? fantastic Rangers cm performances used to be dominating the game dictating the play scoring and creating goals 

Recycled the ball time and time again, broke up play, looked confident on the ball, protected his back line and baled Dorrans out quite a few times, then all those things you mentioned, he played really well. Emotions are running high, opinions are tainted with the alcohol consumed by some and anger brewing. Ryan Jack had a fine old firm debut. I thought he was fantastic and not once felt trepidation when he had the ball.  Absolutely no worries with him whatsoever.  Dorrans on the other hand........

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dorrans should have been where Pena was and Holt where Dorrans was.

I see Holt is becoming a star again the more he is on the bench, FFS he's rotten.

Expected Dorrans and Jack to be more physical which has been quite disappointing. 

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Recycled the ball time and time again, broke up play, looked confident on the ball, protected his back line and baled Dorrans out quite a few times, then all those things you mentioned, he played really well. Emotions are running high, opinions are tainted with the alcohol consumed by some and anger brewing. Ryan Jack had a fine old firm debut. I thought he was fantastic and not once felt trepidation when he had the ball.  Absolutely no worries with him whatsoever.  Dorrans on the other hand........

They were coming at us from everywhere the second half what play did he break up ? ?

Just now, Cedrick said:

They were coming at us from everywhere the second half what play did he break up ? ?

We had 11 players on the park. RJ bossed the first half, 2nd half our entire team fell apart, Jack with Morelos and McCrorie were only pass marks in second half. Whatever the dud said to the team at half time ruined any chance of a result. 

We all see the game differently and have our own opinions, that is football. :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

We had 11 players on the park. RJ bossed the first half, 2nd half our entire team fell apart, Jack with Morelos and McCrorie were only pass marks in second half. Whatever the dud said to the team at half time ruined any chance of a result. 

We all see the game differently and have our own opinions, that is football. :thumbup:

Becoming something of a recurring theme.

8 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

That’s bossing a first half mate 

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Becoming something of a recurring theme.

Sooner we are shot of him the better. Until such times as that happens, nothing will change. Miller will play, Miller will be in midfield, Miller will play wide left and Dorrans will continue to play CDM getting in Jacks way and contributing nothing. 

We can argue all day and night but the fact is that whatever your opinions on both players the celtic midfield looked like it had 3 extra men.   We don't man mark and haven't since wattie.  There's no point in marking space when the opponent changes every 15 mins. Scott brown is fucking honking yet again vs jack and dorrans looked 3 times the player of those 2 combined.

will someone also tell me why it's difficult for our defenders or midfield to actually give a hard but fair tackle?  These tackles are what this fixture is all about.  I guarantee you Leigh griffiths would not be giving these antics up against Craig Moore or a Kevin Thomson.

back in the summer Pedro said he wanted men in the side but all we've got is a minor improvement on last years fucking whimps.  Foderingham was a disaster today tavernier gives me the fear and hodson makes dan eggen look like maldini. Cardoso-shite,poor mans henning berg,  dorrans and jack- better get the search team for them,  windass plenty of puff and no stuff,  candeias-fucking shite today. Morelos had service-should've probably hit the net, Miller was rancid and should be benched forever, Pena? What's the point in this signing?  Put him in the Jeremy clement or dragon mkadenovic bracket.

that team is not fit enough to wear the Rangers badge. Pedro for all his likability is not fit enough to be gaffer and the fucking board aren't fit enough to run Rangers.   Another season over before the 10 game mark

Jack had a decent game, I thought. Dorrans didn't. Didn't do much and looks nervous on the ball in a way that Jack doesn't.

It wasn't a game for Pena. Still think he could have something long term, but in hindsight it was wrong to play him, even though I said I would have before the game. Bypassed him. He isn't sharp enough yet for that and the type of game it was probably didn;t suit him.