*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I know that but there was definite talk of not giving a red if it's a penalty. Something about a triple punishment for one tackle. As in pen, red card and next game suspension. I'm not 100% sure it's not been changed already. 

Its not an automatic red card if there's a genuine attempt to get the ball. That is a sending off with the new rule in place. No attempt to get the ball and last man its a professional foul and is a red all day and twice on a Sunday.

For such a fantastic captain, Butcher is just a fucking wanker.  He must be one of the worst past captains we've ever had for constantly slating us; chip on his shoulder the size of Mount Everest. You would never get one of the captains from the 60's or 70's to talk about us the way that prick does. 

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Does everyone still think pedros away?

I like his passion, look at McCoist mugging us off, Pedro wants to win for Rangers,  he may not be good enough, but tell me our last manager that had this passion. 

Likely on my own, but give Pedro a year.