Rangers hugging beggars

eejay the dj

Did anyone see this utter garbage yesterday 

4/5 Rangers players ,seen Windass and Hodson ,few others all go back to centre circle and hug the gloating beggars that had just humiliated them again 

Completely out of order .No wonder we have shitebags and losers in the team 

Was it sanctioned ?

Never seen this before but so typical of what we have become 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Noticed that it's disgusting and out of order and what's wrong with our club,

only us fans are hurting big time with each result,

the players if we can call them that and our board don't hurt like us and don't give a fuck if they did hurt like us they would do something about it, 

Yes me and the 2 boys were second last out the sj yesterday I sat in my seat and couldn't believe what i had just seen a wee handshake and cuddle by about 6 of our players to all of theirs. I never want our team to lose but I do hate some of our players, they are absolute shitebags and when they go up against ra sellic they just collapse, what's that all about? I think mcinnes would have a good chance of having us going on a 4/5 game winning run which would then breed some confidence to go in to the bigger games. Pedro just isn't cutting it 

A seen this yesterday when it happened. Cunts hugging a team that hate everything we stand for and degrade us and treat us like shit. Windass hugging of all cunts that wee thumb rat dirty taig classless fuck. Pathetic, even if we win I wouldn't stoop so low.

There's a bitter republican tarrier in our work, a manager. When we got beat 5-1 off them there was so called Rangers fans shaking his hand and saying, "oh yous deserved it and well played" no get yourselves to fuck. This cunt regards us as Brit scum and the likes,worst kind. 

Am starting work in an hour and just hoing he isn't in. Because I despise the wee love in some of them have. I have never let those so called Rangers fans know what I think of them. Walk into work, head held high and laugh and shrug my shoulders even though inside am gutted and pissed off big time.

Onwards and upwards and No Surrender!

Just now, bluenose244 said:

I ran out of the tunnel detesting the sight of them and even now I hate it when I see Gers players cuddling celtic players. Andy Goram 

Thats the kind of mentality that made us feared and winners , none of the last three squads of pussies had anywhere near that kind of grit and determination.

The hugging is exactly one of the reasons the taigs think they can come to Ibrox and do whatever they want. Psychologically our players have given in to them. 

I think we as fans want to see a bit of dig and passion from our players, especially after an old firm defeat. None of those players hugging them feel the pain and anger we feel. One thing being professional but that doesn't extend to a hug to a team full of players who try and put us down and humiliate us any chance they can get. When we beat them on their patch can you imagine them being all hugs and smiles? No chance,and that's the way it should be. The Rangers men in that dressing room should be pumping the rest of the team up and calling people out for that shite

Just another extension of how far our standards have slipped and how no one at our club really gives a fuck ... the Rangers men in the team are substandard shite and the others have no idea about the club 

this comes from within and a blatant lack of leadership behind the scenes too ... I'm looking at the boardroom here for this one - they've not installed a proper ethos that filters down 

here's also to another rebuild next season - hopefully this time (first time for everything) we get a proper manager and proper money to buy proper players. Doubt it but it's what we need none-the-less

24 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

If hodson done that it would be as close to a tarrier he got all day. Guy was ducking dreadful. He should have smashed that wee spice boy prick at the first opportunity to put the shiters up him. 

Hodson is one if the worst players i have ever seen at Rangers.

Let people run at him and a complete shitebag, genuinely one of the poofiest cunts to ever wear our strip.

Some of these guys probably wish they played for them. The whole set up is crap. How can you play for Rangers and not understand what this game means. The way this is going the OF is becoming just another game for the players when to borrow from Bill Shankly it should be played as if the outcome is more important than life and death. 

I didn't see this as I had left by then, but I did notice Windass, after fouling him, slapping hands with Lustig.

The same Lustig who, in the 2-1 game last December, spent the last two minutes of added time with his hands in the air, celebrating as if the whistle had already gone.

They chuck us about Ibrox, disrespecting us in the process, and we allow it.

most of us on this forum have a shared disgust at what they stand for and represent. Given these shared values we hold, until our board, management and players understand, I fear we will continue to see performances and standards rolled out like yesterday