Rangers hugging beggars

eejay the dj

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Just another extension of how far our standards have slipped and how no one at our club really gives a fuck ... the Rangers men in the team are substandard shite and the others have no idea about the club 

this comes from within and a blatant lack of leadership behind the scenes too ... I'm looking at the boardroom here for this one - they've not installed a proper ethos that filters down 

here's also to another rebuild next season - hopefully this time (first time for everything) we get a proper manager and proper money to buy proper players. Doubt it but it's what we need none-the-less

When you think of good manager, you realise there aren't many around, and if you asked Alex Ferguson how he would want HIS team to react to a defeat from a team who hated them, I think the answer would be clear to a blind man.

Also this shite about the young team being a bunch of greenians really does make me fear for the future.

Also, sadly, due to their Champions League money, we are just completely unable to compete with them right now.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

When you think of good manager, you realise there aren't many around, and if you asked Alex Ferguson how he would want HIS team to react to a defeat from a team who hated them, I think the answer would be clear to a blind man.

Also this shite about the young team being a bunch of greenians really does make me fear for the future.

I disagree mate there's plenty good managers around.

It's a sad day when the manager is the only one with fight in him. We badly need some steel in the team and someone on the coaching staff that tells the players about our traditions and that it is simply not acceptable to hug them under any circumstances - we should never bow down to them, ever. We put stewards on the posts to stop the thumb tying a celtic scarf on it. We need a player who would tell him he will break his legs if he even thinks about it. Money or no money, passion, commitment and a desire to win at any cost against them should be a given.

It's basically the footballing equivalent of that joke about catching someone in bed with your wife and tucking them in/making them a cup of tea.

Our players are almost in awe of the taigs to the extent they let them come to our stadium, play us off the park and then they go up to them at the end of the game and high five, hug and congratulate them almost as if they're just grateful to be sharing a pitch with them. Then they'll saunter off the pitch and leave the cunts to pretty much stage a party in our stadium with their support.

It's bloodboiling to watch.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Even taking away who we were playing against, any defeat should be met with a fuck off to anyone trying to cuddle. The mentality of accepting defeat and second best is in a lot of these players,and they need chased out of the club. We need that hard mentality back,that siege mentality that our best teams have had. 

I was very young when Souness took over but I believe he made us hard to beat,brought in very physical players (and a couple of flair players). We need to follow that blueprint now. 

Souness would never have got involved with that love in yesterday, with the scum after the final whistle .

In fact if he knew it happened yesterday . Wonder what his thoughts would have been

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Souness would never have got involved with that love in yesterday, with the scum after the final whistle .

In fact if he knew it happened yesterday . Wonder what his thoughts would have been

Spot on. Its as if the current team we have know nothing about sports psychology and mindset, and how much of the battle is won or lost before you even get onto the pitch,which is strange as isn't that Pedro's speciality?

I missed the game and find the OP and goings on totally unimaginable. Glad I missed it as it would have sickened me to the bottom of my stomach. Fucking handshakes and hugs. Too much fuckin respect for those dirty bastards.

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Did anyone see this utter garbage yesterday 

4/5 Rangers players ,seen Windass and Hodson ,few others all go back to centre circle and hug the gloating beggars that had just humiliated them again 

Completely out of order .No wonder we have shitebags and losers in the team 

Was it sanctioned ?

Never seen this before but so typical of what we have become 

Makes my skin crawl but there's more papes in the Rangers team than there are in paedo fc - a choirboy reunion?

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Probably taking the lead from the manager, who was all over Brenda at the end of the last game, utterly sickening .

what a record Pedro has at ibrox, Aberdeen ,hearts, hibs,scum can't beat any of this shite please gtf Pedro

I'm right off him now mate

10 hours ago, geronimoo said:

If I was King and didn't want to invest in players good enough I would give jobs as assistants to Iain Ferguson and Bomber to name 2 who would be with the players at all times to get some fight into them.

100%   

The writing was on the wall when Pedro picked JJ as 1st team coach.  He stated he wanted a Rangers man someone who knew the club the fans and the city   He interviewed  Bomber Barry Ferguson Alex Rae  even peter lovenkrands all of whom fit the bill then gives the job to a player who spent 2yrs and played 30 odd games ! The whole set up is a disgrace

4 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

Our Greatest ever Ranger is in the directors box every other week mate so save me the dramatics.

If he can't or won't say anything, who will?

He will not want to upset King and company, but maybe he has said something, and the just ignore him. The club is happy to let the papes walk all over us, so fluck King and the rest of the cowards. But they might surprise us all and speak out, but would not bet on it.

Guys . I  watched the game again .

Tell me this . Beggars were allowed to stand for about 5/10 minutes in the penalty box .

Unchallenged and still felt the need to throw tops into the crowd .

Who is responsible for this .

I just know from many past wins at the scumdome . The ref always waits until all the players have left the pitch .

Before they leave themselves . Was this not a security directive ?

So is something happening here at our Ground . That doesn't happen at theirs?

Fucking sickens me

Our players are ushered off the pitch at full time at their dump.

Next time we go there . We have to have  every player milk it for what it's fucking worth .

I will tell you one thing .

The mutants would not take it , the way we do

They would be dying to get on to the pitch. Probably shame themselves .

3 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

He was in the directors box mate so surely if he has something to say about it, he should be speaking out.

I was thinking more along the lines of Greig, hard as nails captain of Rangers. I think he's just a wee bit too old to be kicking arses these days :lol:

I get your point though mate, unfortunately, NOBODY in our directors box speaks out about anything when they should.

Unless its in defense of themselves.