Rangers hugging beggars

eejay the dj

Saw fuckin windass actually having a laugh n giggle with the tiny :taig: bastard .Sickening , It's no even Gentlemanly conduct , It's one loada "new age player " (for want of a better saying)  nonsense at the Club , that DON'T understand what it means to lose n let some of they bastards disrespect our Ibrox .  Get it tae fuck n banned 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, GeeSS said:

100%   

The writing was on the wall when Pedro picked JJ as 1st team coach.  He stated he wanted a Rangers man someone who knew the club the fans and the city   He interviewed  Bomber Barry Ferguson Alex Rae  even peter lovenkrands all of whom fit the bill then gives the job to a player who spent 2yrs and played 30 odd games ! The whole set up is a disgrace

Seems strange to hound the appointment of JJ when he's the reason we have a competent striker up front...

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Seems strange to hound the appointment of JJ when he's the reason we have a competent striker up front...

So out of all the donkeys we have signed the only one who looks half decent JJ gets the credit for it  and none of the blame for the dross ?  The guy was another ridiculous signing .

23 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

We have a team of pussies now and have had for years , some of the old players must cringe watching that shite.

Only a coward doesn't shake the opposition's hand after a defeat. Winning and losing with dignity is an important trait in a Ranger.

6 minutes ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

Only a coward doesn't shake the opposition's hand after a defeat. Winning and losing with dignity is an important trait in a Ranger.

Exactly the same mentality as this squad and boardroom full of pussies , our team and board are full of cowards.

22 minutes ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

Some were having a wee laugh with their scummy players. Shake hands by all means but no slapping them on the back as a well done mate type gesture.

2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Fair point actually 

but that aside I don't think he's that great a coach - I admit I was wrong I thought he'd be perfect 

27 minutes ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

I agree - always shake hands 

our players and staff are better than not to 

but the antics and cuddling and smiling is disgusting 

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 09:05, tm91 said:

It's fine to be friends with them off the park. Pretty sure the likes of Baxter used to go get pissed with celtic players.

The thing is he treated them with absolute contempt on the park, as every Rangers player should. If they don't hate those bastards and want to smash their faces in every chance they get for 90 minutes, this is what happens. This is what we're missing.

your right about them going on the piss together. on a Wednesday evening if no mideweek games they used to turn up at the kincaid house hotel. seen grieg stein and a few others mixing it with the likes of mcneil gemmill etc. however that was never shown on the pitch it was a case of into them then no quarter asked or given. changed days

3 hours ago, Sket said:

What do we all think of Mr Lee McCulloch?

He was loving a wee laugh and joke with the fenians walking off at half time in the semi a few years ago. 

I was just about to post this... Arms around the shoulders and laughing, I thought he was a Rangers man a captain I lost all respect for him that day. As someone said the difference between them and us (well 1) is they have more Rangers haters in their team than we do scum hating ones, oh for a fergie, brown, Ricksen,,,, I could go on.. Where have all the Rangers die hards gone....