Naismith

Carsons Dog

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Someone said this yesterday, and said that Naismith Wouldn't let Brown bully him, but if I remember correctly, BROON ragdolls him every fucking time they played last time around

You don't have a very good memory then

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Someone said this yesterday, and said that Naismith Wouldn't let Brown bully him, but if I remember correctly, BROON ragdolls him every fucking time they played last time around

I cant even remember Scott Brown playing against us when we had Naismith, Davis etc in our midfield.

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

These sort of arguments are, in my view, pretty naive. If we carried a greater attacking threat then celtic would have had to adjust their game to account for it.

That's the kinda point I'm trying to make

Their back 4 could have smoked cigars for long periods of the game.

We need a nuisance type player to hassle them in the space in front of them and make the cunts work

1 guy can't do it on his own

Considering our best team would've had a 35 yo Alves, a 30 yo dorrans whose mobility is waning, a 30 yo Wallace who's beginning to decline, also we ended up with 37 yo Miller on the pitch, and a 32 yo Kranjcar who's earning a packet here as club mascot, the last thing we need is a nearly 32 yo naismith who must be entering the latter phases of his career. 

16 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Considering our best team would've had a 35 yo Alves, a 30 yo dorrans whose mobility is waning, a 30 yo Wallace who's beginning to decline, also we ended up with 37 yo Miller on the pitch, and a 32 yo Kranjcar who's earning a packet here as club mascot, the last thing we need is a nearly 32 yo naismith who must be entering the latter phases of his career. 

Agree.  While I understand we need some experienced player, I don't see why we would want to be constantly rebuilding the team.  We  are only getting a couple of years out of these players and we risk them being out injured a lot like Kranjcar.  We need to be building a solid team that can bring some consistency for years to come.  Our best player yesterday was our youngest and least experienced one.  

Must admit part of me want us to re appoint Walter.

this fucking criminal board can't be trusted to get the right man. That's 3 fuck ups now since march 2015.  Under these clowns we'll have more managers than bloody trophies cos we'll be winning fuck all and constantly changing the manager.

this board will never get us a league championship.

fucking 5th place in the league and it's now autumn.  The board is the reason why us fans keep looking back to the past, it's because they can't take us forwards.

the taigs appoint a good manager and don't have to give him much to spend.  We get an unknown in thinking if we give him close to 10 million that he can fix us.

its a proper manager we need- no more cheap skate options

2 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

He properly would have helped the team out more, But most likely still lost to the celtic. Just not a good enough team to challenge at moment. One or Two decent players dose not make a team..

Is it just me or is there a real taigy whiff about this guy?

Something just doesn't seem right about him.....