Naismith

Carsons Dog

39 minutes ago, teddybears1872 said:

Well I know my spelling is shite, So no argument there, But a few spelling Mistakes make's me smell like a tim, FFS if I had known that I would have got a teacher for extra spelling lessons sorted long ago...

Whoosh

1 hour ago, teddybears1872 said:

Well I know my spelling is shite, So no argument there, But a few spelling Mistakes make's me smell like a tim, FFS if I had known that I would have got a teacher for extra spelling lessons sorted long ago...

We do spelling night classes now mate if your interested. You cant come on here and spell badly. Its just not on.

:whistle:

9 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

He properly would have helped the team out more, But most likely still lost to the celtic. Just not a good enough team to challenge at moment. One or Two decent players dose not make a team..

3 hours ago, teddybears1872 said:

It was the bit in bold that did it for me, nothing to do with spelling 

I think Naismith would have pestered that lot yesterday and I'd rather have him than miller who is doing nothing but causing an atmosphere,I get that impression and Pedro was spot on leaving him out because he was vindicated when he came on. He offered nothing,the one player I thought would have bust a gut when he came on did'nt.

I'll have 2 40 year olds in Kenny Miller and Alves but not a 30 year old in Naismith.

Because I'm an idiot.

Its ok to put Windass on but not have Naismith in the team.

Right you are, oh wait, he pissed us all off years ago and would rather watch celtic win league after league but as long as the pride isn't dented eh?

Weird fucking logic

• 10 months later...
On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:49, The Ibrox Derry said:

Someone said this yesterday, and said that Naismith Wouldn't let Brown bully him, but if I remember correctly, BROON ragdolls him every fucking time they played last time around

There is no way Naismith would let Broon bully him!

On 24/09/2017 at 11:42, cameron1873 said:

Dies this really need a thread

I think it does aye. 

Regardless of what any of us think about Naismith he is the living embodiment of what it will take to stop these cunts. 

I watched that full game yesterday because I suspected they would slip. I watched him closely throughout but a blind man could tell you he was the driving force behind that victory for Hearts. Sure lafferty scored the goal, the guy up front rag dolled their defence all game, there were a few stand out performances, but it was Naismith who was architect in chief yesterday. No doubt about it. That wasn't only about 3 points for him. 

Our beef with him is a separate argument. There is no doubt in my mind if there were even a handful of guys like him in this league those filthy bastards wouldn't have been celebrating a double treble last season.