News on Alves

RFCRobertson

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I'm sorry but you don't need sunshine and the best docs in the world to treat a grade 1 strain. Personally I would've had him at the game giving as much help to a 19 yr old making his old firm debut.

I would have thought our club captain would have been able to do that. After all, he's played in the fixture often enough. Alves, for all his experience, hasn't. 

3 hours ago, will2203 said:

Alves can fuck off. I would play young Ross. Alves should have been in Glasgow helping his team rather than with Ronaldos medics in Madrid. What is the big rush now? We needed him, he got injured and then he fucked off to Spain. We don't need him against Hamilton, could have gone to Spain today for a fortnight. He is a grade one tosser. Lost any respect at this.

What a tit you are.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

McCrorie over Alves, come on Alves has not been great but a young boy who let the ball through his legs for one goal and let Griffiths run off him for the second and has a lot to learn to play at this level is surely a joke.

Not Mccrories fault that Cardoso failed  to get at least something on the ball , although you may be correct as the way Cardoso has been playing he maybe  should have anticipated yet another error .

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Not Mccrories fault that Cardoso failed  to get at least something on the ball , although you may be correct as the way Cardoso has been playing he maybe  should have anticipated yet another error .

Cardosa not had a decent game since the friendlies looked the part but struggles and let's players onto their strongest side to shoot.

When you read my posts they seem hard on McCrorie but making mistakes is part of learning it's just any are magnified against the filth.

3 hours ago, will2203 said:

Alves can fuck off. I would play young Ross. Alves should have been in Glasgow helping his team rather than with Ronaldos medics in Madrid. What is the big rush now? We needed him, he got injured and then he fucked off to Spain. We don't need him against Hamilton, could have gone to Spain today for a fortnight. He is a grade one tosser. Lost any respect at this.

:lol:

I really wonder about some of our support

2 hours ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

We'll need to agree to disagree as I don't think he could possibly react quick enough to cardoso swiping at fresh air. 2nd goal his lack of experience showed but in fairness to him he had a great game and looked more assured than cardoso. 

If you're unsighted, the last thing you do is stand with your feet so far apart that you get nutmegged.

The most basic instruction that ever was.

So yes, he was partly culpable.

But he'll learn & overall did very well.

39 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I remember a few people on here stating that Alves should he made captain based on his reputation as previous achievements alone.  You're now telling me that's not the case?  

Bloody right.

Clint Hill could've given us another season & no one would have noticed the difference.

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Some amount of utter spastics the day after an old firm defeat. 

Proven fact that recovery is aided with sunshine. Why are people turning on Alves for picking up an injury and going to some of the best docs in the world to recover as quickly and effectively as possible? 

:lol::lol::lol: 

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

I make you right, big Clint was a decent no nonsense ch.

I used to get cross with his use of the ball, but Alvez is no better & Clint has something that none of this lot have (& may never ?, apart from Miller) - an equaliser at the Brendanbeau!

4 hours ago, will2203 said:

Fkn spot on he can fkn stay in Spain another dud here for the wage

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Bloody right.

Clint Hill could've given us another season & no one would have noticed the difference.

I think Clint Hill should've been given that extra year.  He would'be been there for us against Progres, yesterday, and when the manger goes with a 3 at the back.  He also offered us a real threat from set-pieces.  It's a shame he left us and a new contract given to Miller.

5 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

A tosser for going to get treatment so he can make a quick a recovery as possible.

I despair at our fan base at times.

It was Cordosa’s fault for the 2 goals seen them on the news not McCrorie as you suggested yesterday