Who Chooses The Next Manager?

BlueMexican

I hope Pedro is given time and is successful. But if results continue to slide then he might not be here at Christmas if we go close to 15-20 points behind.

If we end up looking for a new boss, should the board be trusted? They have picked MW and PC and both have not not been successful. 

Should we let the fans decide in a poll? Or should we hire a group of ex Gers captains or managers to decide?

Souness, Smith and Big Eck?

Amoruso, Ferguson, Gough?

Or ex players who have managing or coaching experience?.... F De Boer, Gio, Arteta, McCann

We need to try something different and perhaps the influence of ex Gers will pick the right person should PC go.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Infact just realised who started this thread I nominate the OP for the job due to his deep knowledge of the club and the fact he's a fenian bastard .... it would also let the haters know we are an all inclusive club not like the bad old days when we were dead bigoted n stuff....:tu:

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

I'm not even sure if that is Mark Allen's job, I know usually it would be a DoF's job. I kind of think that he's just here to come up with some procedures and processes. Boring stuff.

He has as good a chance as the board to get it right.