The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Your final comment is very valid, when we appointed Caixinha, after saying the DOF would be the mainstay of stability but appointing him before hand anyway, it had to make you wonder how serious all of this was. Murty was doing okay, he could have stayed, so it wasn't as if the managerial appointment was essential, at that time. King also said that CaixInha coming in would give him the chance to assess the squad, a crossing of wires with the DOF narrative a little time beforehand. The critics of this board keep getting proved right, whether their detractors like it or not.

I think they have realised that they have bitten off more than they can chew so now they are frantically throwing things at the wall in the hope that something sticks.

I know a DOF is seen as the modern and progressive way to do things but I think as a club we are better suited to a more traditional structure where the manager is in charge and it's clear that he is.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

He's not damned if he starts winning football matches.

he can do what he likes in the dressing room if he does that, because its seen as part of the success. Lose games though, and everything you do can be seen in a negative light.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

He's not damned if he starts winning football matches.

Exactly and I've never bought this line about cos the media hate us they print stories like this 

the media do hate us but if their negative stories heap the pressure on and he gets removed they've done us a favour albeit acting immorally but the outcome is a good one it's akin to people saying who want Pedro gone were acting like tarriers - how so? Tarriers want him to stay forever the way we did with Delia 

maybe im stupid but I don't get it 

57 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I got told that Halliday went on loan because he knew Pedro would be away by the time he got back. 

That may or may not be true. However, Halliday is mince and he had countless opportunities and failed miserably.

The only way he will get a another game for us is if his Da becomes Manager.

Not totally convinced with Pedro but he got that right.

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

The feeling among some seems to be that we're gullible fools being taken for a ride by the record. I'm just saying that its had no influence on what I think about Pedro. 

All this is a sideshow. Doubt it’s had any real impact on anyone’s opinion on the manager. Results are all that matter and are ultimately what will decide Pedro’s future. 

1 minute ago, OhW said:

The feeling among some seems to be that we're gullible fools being taken for a ride by the record. I'm just saying that its had no influence on what I think about Pedro. 

There is some truth to it though, 10 pages for unsubstantiated shite, im trying to find the 10 page thread on the Rangers observer piece which is miles less dividing, yet there's nothing 

The record have played a blinder here, and maybe just maybe, they got a helping hand from some worried people behind the scenes at ibrox who don't want the focus on them, especially given the courageous job they are doing at ibrox 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

There is some truth to it though, 10 pages for unsubstantiated shite, im trying to find the 10 page thread on the Rangers observer piece which is miles less dividing, yet there's nothing 

The record have played a blinder here, and maybe just maybe, they got a helping hand from some worried people behind the scenes at ibrox who don't want the focus on them, especially given the courageous job they are doing at ibrox 

The Board are still behind Pedro with a recognition that results need to improve hence the "next 8 games are winnable" quote that is doing the rounds from Edgar's Heart & Hand podcast

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

The Board are still behind Pedro with a recognition that results need to improve hence the "next 8 games are winnable" quote that is doing the rounds from Edgar's Heart & Hand podcast

Warburton picked up 17 points from 21 in his next seven games, Pedro's not won more than three games in a row.

The board appointed a loser and are wondering now why he's losing.

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

We won't win the 3 league games this month 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yes they are behind him, but would it surprise you if they were already planting their info to get rid of him, the board cant lose

Pedro fails to turn it around, he's sacked, 

Pedro turns it around, stories like this drove the players on to do it for him