The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, OhW said:

What are you on about? This thread pretty much is for both articles, no point starting a separate thread.

In what way have the record played a blinder? It looks like they've just put a negative spin on the Observer article. 

They played a blinder because its more unsubstantiated pish that has everyone talking about THEIR story, think of the twitter hits etc they well get. 

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s really sad the amount of Rangers fans that fall for this shit in the media. 

Give yourself a shake, these cunts want us on our knees forever more if not the dead and buried. 

37 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

:lol: Fucken hell

Is this honestly where we are as a support?

?

This thread is 11 pages of people calling it bullshit.

Regardless of what I think about Pedro, what really gets on my tits is that once again the excuse we have for msm have been handed a golden opportunity to print a negative story about us.  It would be even more annoying if someone at the club gave Keech the info and if that is ever proven then that person should be banned from the club sine die.

What we need is the spirit that Alex Ferguson developed at Aberdeen, a true "nobody likes, we don't care" attitude that made the players fight like fuck for each other, and what was said in the dressing room stayed there. No washing your dirty linen in public.  Maybe I'm old-fashioned but regardless what you think about Ferguson he could really motivate his players, and no doubt this rubbed off on Walter as well.  Unfortunately Pedro hasn't so far displayed this ability but he's got no chance if someone is grassing to the media.

I hope what Pedro did is true, and hope that it was well received as the RO suggests. This is the one thing that is stopping us competing with celtic in anyway. Several games this season we have seen a lack of fight, or a nervousness, an attitude from the players that, something is going to go wrong and I don't want to be responsible for it. Take partick in the cup game, no Rangers team should ever sit back at 1 nil up and hope they ride it out, and the whole time Pedro was screaming for the players to press high and get in their face.if Pedro solves this issue you immediately get improved performances and are in a position to turn draws into wins and and losses into draws..which is what good teams do. I could not believe it when dorrans took of the armband. If I led out Rangers as captain, I would not remove that armband unless the gaffer told me to, why would you voluntary do that? It is mental and why is the manager defending Morelos if the British players haven't bonded with him they can at least respect we would be sitting about 9th without his goals and performances. Why is it the foreign players seem to have more passion than like of dorrans, tav, Wallace etc? They fight and try every game. If Pedro sorts this and the players see how serious and passionate he is, it can only be a good thing if they work harder for each other.

I've seen today that both Waghorn and Garner are in the top 10 scorers in the Championship, Waghorn scored 1 last night and got 3 assists and apparently was unplayable. 

Starting to wonder if we should have kept them rather than signing Herrera, would surely have been a better fit and give us options asides from Morelos?

8 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

I've seen today that both Waghorn and Garner are in the top 10 scorers in the Championship, Waghorn scored 1 last night and got 3 assists and apparently was unplayable. 

Starting to wonder if we should have kept them rather than signing Herrera, would surely have been a better fit and give us options asides from Morelos?

Would have kept Garner but Waghorn would never have made it here.

12 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Neither were anywhere near good enough. 1m for each was un-reject-able in our current situation

15 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

No, that just tells you that the English league is over-rated, over-inflated shite.

Been saying it for long enough.

My guess is this will be true. Say what the fucking you like but these cunts have folk leaking info to them but again the first reaction is for folk to say it's a lot of shite. It's not good reading but you can bet your bottom dollar there is truth in this. 

Friday for me is the last chance. If we don't get a reaction then it will most definitely be time to go. 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The Rangers observer has been leaked the story to try and calm the waters because they new what was coming Imo.

I think that's what Happened, to be honest, was also strange Miller getting sent home to rest there is something, not right.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

What are you on about? This thread pretty much is for both articles, no point starting a separate thread.

In what way have the record played a blinder? It looks like they've just put a negative spin on the Observer article. 

I wouldn't say they've pulled a blinder, but thousands and thousands more people will see the DR article than will see the Rangers Observer article

The fact is as much as these bloggers etc think highly of themselves, they serve no purpose other than to entertain bears, their articles don't get anywhere near the amount of attention the MSM does, they are in no way taking the fight to the media

This is why the board need decent media men in place who will take the MSM to task instead of a couple bloggers read by a thousand people

12 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

Like anybody else I’m far from convinced about the managers ability, but if he has went through the players and tore a strip off them then that’s one thing I’m 100 percent behind.

And if he gets no reaction on Friday then his times up. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

hope McInnes has that overnight back packed and waiting.

It's actually  quite staggering to think our board decided to go with a guy who had zero experience in British football never mind scottish football when everybody knew this was our most important appointment possibly in our history. 

Huge gamble at a time when we needed some stability.  Another couple of seasons wasted by the looks of it. Sickening 

So what happens if we win half of the next 8 games is he gone? Where's the line? 

The all 8 games are winnable quote sums up this shambles of a board. Every game the expectation should be to win, now they pick out what games are winnable and what not :headwall:

If he wins on Friday, drops points it St Johnstone and gets beat in the semi hes got to go