The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

11 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

No they failed to beat Inverness Dundee etc that would've put them top of the league. He bottled it.

Dunno. But only been in those finals last year cos avoided the tarriers. If we had Aberdeens semi final draw we would've been in the final.

Exactly he's lost too many finals not the sign of a great manager.

I'd suggest to get a club of Aberdeen's size to national finals and even in with a shout of winning the league shows how good a manager he is.

Sorry mate but I have been battering the McInnes drum since before Warburton and I won't stop till he's given the chance to prove me right or wrong

33 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

We'll see who steps up to what, Dorrans needed a big game on Saturday and didn't turn up, even a crunching tackle against the lego muncher would've done me, but I'm concerned he's overawed by him!

IMG_4980.PNG.e09a64d9697ef1de052f1a36a10f992d.PNG

Yeah, i know. Gotta say getting to the pig sick stage with us right now. 

We need change at the top and a way to get more investment into the club.

Look at all the bears wanting to buy strips and we are waiting Months?....surely to fuck we can use some leverage to speed up that kind of thing? Another example of poor management of our Club

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Before a certain player left he did say PC would be out the door by Xmas.

I hope we don't have to suffer much more tbh. Let's end this now as we know how it will end up. Starting to get the feel of le guen tbh

If it's who I think it is then I'd guess it's been said more out of hope than expectation.

40 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Don't see where this love for McInnes comes from, we need a manager who has proven he can win leagues 

With St Johnstone his record was 71 53 53

Sacked from Britsol with their worse defeat record ever 

But folk seem to think he's the man to take Rangers to the group stages of the Champions League :lol: Mon tae fuck

You then get the usual going "who's better? We should get him if we can"

I'm not a fan of McInnes either but can get what posters are saying he can spot a player has a good knowledge of Scottish football and can steady the ship.

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm not a fan of McInnes either but can get what posters are saying he can spot a player has a good knowledge of Scottish football and can steady the ship.

We've had 3 men in to "steady the ship" 

We need someone to take it to shore. To win the league not just get us challenging Aberdeen

Another manager who has done fuck all apart from fail to fill the gap left by Rangers when we went down

He's a prick who had the cheek to call the Rangers manager "average"