The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

Agreed, beginning of the end for Pedro.

Read 3 different slants on this story.

Rangers observer paints a positive picture with everyone receiving the message well.

Sun seems to paint a picture where everyone acknowledges they can do more to integrate.

The record paints it as an 'us vs them' rant directed at the home grown players.

unfortunately I suspect KJ's version is closest to the truth - he is definitely connected into the core of the local guys.

The underperforming players seldom get the sack, its the man who picks/signs the said underperformers who gets the goner, the big question is why are we miles of being the team we could be with the decent quality of player we have.

I cant believe I am writing this season off already when i'm still wearing summer gear.

I wonder if it's anything to do with Miller being dropped. He seems to have a huge influence with the home players in the dressing room.

I also noticed a number of Millers pals were in the media saying what a bad idea it was not to start Kenny. (It wasn't as he's been poor all season)

18 minutes ago, five stars said:

I wonder if it's anything to do with Miller being dropped. He seems to have a huge influence with the home players in the dressing room.

I also noticed a number of Millers pals were in the media saying what a bad idea it was not to start Kenny. (It wasn't as he's been poor all season)

I said a while back that he was the leak - got roundly slated for it