The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

The biggest criticism of McInnes seems to be that he couldn't oust celtc from 1st place with ABERDEEN. Hardly a damning criticism.

The same clamour for Walker, McLean, cathro and McInnes  . None of them are good enough for us whether supporters or not!! Look at haliday, so far Dorrans. Managers are the same

It's your mess Pedro, maybe you should have done all this last season and made sure the imports you had in mind slotted straight in, instead of Pena struggling to get fit and the league already lost.

Time for Pedro to go , how much will this one cause us and will club 1872 be critical of the board and his appointment? Pedeo should be nowhere near Ibrox never mind the manager with the season ticket budget to blow and was a disgraceful appointment and those who gave him the job need shown the door also. 

14 minutes ago, Gustav said:

McInnes or Wright would be a significantly better option.

Keep them both, we need to be aiming higher with someone who has been their seen it done it.  McInnes I can see being our next manager but sorry he was a failure at Bristol and you can say what you want , but Aberdeen are pish poor. 

1 minute ago, saltire266 said:

The same clamour for Walker, McLean, cathro and McInnes  . None of them are good enough for us whether supporters or not!! Look at haliday, so far Dorrans. Managers are the same

Cathro? :lol: 

And they would be coming in as part of a squad, big difference between that and being manager.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Keep them both, we need to be aiming higher with someone who has been their seen it done it.  McInnes I can see being our next manager but sorry he was a failure at Bristol and you can say what you want , but Aberdeen are pish poor. 

They are a very very good side going by their modern day standards.

Who would you like?

10 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They are a very very good side going by their modern day standards.

Who would you like?

Good side? They got pumped out of Europe before the group stages.  I would not say anyone in particular but surly we can attract a dozen good applications for the Rangers managers post.  But McInnes ? No thanks as Aberdeen are pish poor and because they finished 2nd last season proves how bad we are not how good they were 

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I've explained my stance on McInnes though check the most recent one think it was Big Al II I quoted for it ... McLeish I could take or leave tbh you need to remember that although finishing 3rd was unacceptable he got us to last 16 of CL that year and if it wasn't for Boyd sleeping we would have played Arsenal in the 1/4's 

that team had the likes of Namouchi, Rae, Malcolm, Watterus, Ross all playing regular 

I said this about eck since ally chucked it, man got a raw deal given he made us transfer profit as well in his time here, 

Just now, Copland bear said:

Good side? They got pumped out of Europe before the group stages.  I would not say anyone in particular but surly we can attract a dozen good applications for the Rangers managers post.  But McInnes ? No thanks as Aberdeen are pish poor and because they finished 2nd last season proves how bad we were 

They are a good side in context. 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

In what way have they proved they would bena significantly better option, what do you base that opinion on mate? 

Look at what they have done at their current clubs, they have significantly improved them. Obviously in an ideal world we would be aiming higher but looking at it realistically they would be good options IMO.

Big Sam would be my first choice but I cant see that.

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

They are a good side in context. 

We pumped them up there last season, we should have won the game they win 2-1 up there, it was a draw until the ref gave them the fee kick that never was in the last minute, at Ibrox we pumped them one game at Ibrox and they won the other.  

And we are fucking rank, yet apart from the game they won at Ibrox we looked the better team 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

We pumped them up there last season, we should have won the game they win 2-1 up there, it was a draw until the ref gave them the fee kick that never was in the last minute, at Ibrox we pumped them one game at Ibrox and they won the other.  

And we are fucking rank, yet apart from the game they won at Ibrox we looked the better team 

They got to both cup finals last year and finished easily ahead of us, ending their streak at Ibrox in the process.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

If we don't win tomorrow that's no wins in 4 games and potential for us to drop out the top 6. Regardless of who is in charge they must be in trouble of keeping their job.

Any normal Rangers manager would be sacked , but this board can't accept the mistakes and millions they have cost us 

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

They got to both cup finals last year and finished easily ahead of us, ending their streak at Ibrox in the process.

And what did they pick up ?  :aberdeen:,  so you think losing cup finals is acceptable ?  Is this now our standards ? If McInnes is ever to be our next manager he needs to win something , and how much compo would Aberdeen want?  

10 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Again we signed players on bosmans , £75k , £100k. Etc Etc, Who has not ended a losing streak against us ?  Again beating us does not make you good , we are as poor now as we were under Greig and I thought I would never repeat those words again, we have no money, no future investments and a board who are happy to be 2nd.

Better head off to bookies now, McInnes could be our next manager , on the plus side , he would not be a yes man to the board and would de,and funds to tackle the tarriers .

Its up to the board to then come up with those funds, 

Can't get the fuss over McInnes at all.

Got the better of us last season because we're a fucking shambles, not because they're a good team. He had an opportunity to do something with them in Deila's final season with the taigs and every time they got close their bottle crashed. Got the better of them twice and still ended up finishing 15 points behind them.

Other than 1 league cup win they've also bottled it every time they've came close to winning a trophy as well.

I don't want another bottle job in charge of us.

15 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And what did they pick up ?  :aberdeen:,  so you think losing cup finals is acceptable ?  Is this now our standards ? If McInnes is ever to be our next manager he needs to win something , and how much compo would Aberdeen want?  

Where did I say losing cup finals is acceptable?

Don't know how much he would cost.