The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How can you say he's an improvement on a gaffer that's had 8 league games with part of his own team when he had to practically rip apart the previous losers team, 

What do we do if we hired mccinned tomorrow and he wasnt in 2nd place by xmas, sack him as he has a multi million quid team and obviously not cutting it? 

Not buying any of that it's not just 8 games and you know it 

your more intelligent than that 

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How many manager's that are in a job already apply to become another teams manager? This isn't football manager mate this is reality.

I really don't know what you're Sunderland points about tbh. They agreed compensation with the sheep so he went down and spoke to them simple.

You appear to think DM hits the job centre every Monday morning to see what jobs he can go for before heading home.

People are saying he would walk down the A9 to manage Rangers yet he wouldn't walk to the nearest post box with his CV.

I don't play football manager either. Do they have job centres on it or does the game let you know that one of the biggest clubs in your division are looking for a manager?

i sincerely don't know why he didn't apply for the vacant post and what has changed since that would spark his interest.

mcinnis is probably a better option than Pedro at the moment unless Pedro turns it around and starts winning games but I won't hold my breathe for that,if they were to get rid of Pedro then the appointment of the next manger will be one of the most important decisions for our club in years.

if we fuck it up we will be years behind the scum,the board need to step up and get a manager who is low risk and back him,the scum did it when we beat them in the cup semi and pushed the boat out and got Brenda now we need to do the same.

reasonable targets in my opinion if board seriously want to get back to the top and are better than Mcinnis are dyche,O'Neil,monk,laudrup brothers,f de boer!!!

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

mcinnis is probably a better option than Pedro at the moment unless Pedro turns it around and starts winning games but I won't hold my breathe for that,if they were to get rid of Pedro then the appointment of the next manger will be one of the most important decisions for our club in years.

if we fuck it up we will be years behind the scum,the board need to step up and get a manager who is low risk and back him,the scum did it when we beat them in the cup semi and pushed the boat out and got Brenda now we need to do the same.

reasonable targets in my opinion if board seriously want to get back to the top and are better than Mcinnis are dyche,O'Neil,monk,laudrup brothers,f de boer!!!

In what world is any manager there apart from O'Neil realistic?

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

In what world is any manager there apart from O'Neil realistic?

Hence why I said pushing the boat out like the scum did,the managers I stated ain't managing any top notch clubs but again depends on how ambitious the board are so I don't hold out any hope tbh

22 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No lol there's no law against me sending my cv to a jolie and saying I hear brad likes a few drinks at the weekend I like 1 less then him wanna marry me?

Aren't they divorced? You should set your standards a bit higher mate. You'd have to spend the rest of your life without a diddy ride. ?

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

People are saying he would walk down the A9 to manage Rangers yet he wouldn't walk to the nearest post box with his CV.

I don't play football manager either. Do they have job centres on it or does the game let you know that one of the biggest clubs in your division are looking for a manager?

i sincerely don't know why he didn't apply for the vacant post and what has changed since that would spark his interest.

How do you know he didn't make it known he wanted the job? He couldn't publicly say he wanted because if he didn't get it he would have been forced out of a good job at the sheep.

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Who said he hated Rangers? I certainly didn't.

Why didn't he apply for the Rangers manager post when it was vacant?

I don't think the guy is stupid. As fans we would all love to have Pedros job and sort of assume everyone else thinks the same but It is sort of a hiding to nothing for a Scottish manager coming to us now. He already has built a good reputation which is why English sides were in for him in the summer. He also knows us from the 9IAR times when Walter had plenty money to spend. With us he'll have a larger budget than Aberdeen but without a major cash injection we are going to struggle to challenge for the league in my opinion. That is always how we will judge our manager at the end of the day. At the moment he is in a comfortable position in that sheep fans will not really expect him to win anything but love him for the trophy he did give them. When he does leave it will likely be to an English side with more cash to spend etc. Unless there was a serious cash injection, coming could actually harm his reputation in the longer term.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Hence why I said pushing the boat out like the scum did,the managers I stated ain't managing any top notch clubs but again depends on how ambitious the board are so I don't hold out any hope tbh

I'm not convinced we could attract somebody like that either tbh. 

Dyche and Monk are at clubs who spend money we are never going to spend again. They both bought strikers who cost 10-15 million each this summer.

Laudrup will be getting a fortune in Qatar and he never stays anywhere for any length of time.

They might have got Rodgers, which was a coup for them, but a big factor in them getting him was it just being the right place at the right time. It think it's a one off appointment that they won't match again after he leaves and I don't really see any obvious candidate in that right place, right time situation that we could go after. I'll admit that de Boer could potentially be in that situation but there are serious reservations about de Boer's ability to do anything outwith the Ajax bubble and do we really want somebody else who is as obsessed with pretty football as they are with results?

18 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm not convinced we could attract somebody like that either tbh. 

Dyche and Monk are at clubs who spend money we are never going to spend again. They both bought strikers who cost 10-15 million each this summer.

Laudrup will be getting a fortune in Qatar and he never stays anywhere for any length of time.

They might have got Rodgers, which was a coup for them, but a big factor in them getting him was it just being the right place at the right time. It think it's a one off appointment that they won't match again after he leaves and I don't really see any obvious candidate in that right place, right time situation that we could go after. I'll admit that de Boer could potentially be in that situation but there are serious reservations about de Boer's ability to do anything outwith the Ajax bubble and do we really want somebody else who is as obsessed with pretty football as they are with results?

All 4 candidates I mentioned a don't think the board would/can get them in at the moment simple because king is full of shit and hasn't got the money like he says he has,quite depressing now I think about it there is no one obvious who we could appoint.

only if Walter smith was 10 years younger 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Not buying any of that it's not just 8 games and you know it 

your more intelligent than that 

okay then, how many games has he had since his last player purchase, we can flap about rhew euro result as it was a shambles, however it was a shambles with mostly warburtons squad who probably didnt belong there

iagree that things arent good the now and they dont look good, but the options of the st johnstone boss or the aberdeen boss because no other reason than "they look good at times in scottish football the now" is a recipe for disaster

scottish football is at the lowest ebb it has been since as far back as i can remember, because these 2 managers are the best of the rest doesnt mean they will be anywhere near good enough for us, and while the time will likely come to replace pedro, these 2 managers imo still dont and never will have enough on their CV to warrant a shot at us at this moment in time

Look at the tarriers back in the 90's, they went for cunts like Brady, McNeil, Burns and Macari, the only time they stopped us was a foreign cunt that lost his first 2 leagues games, had some right crap performances and lost to us in the first old firm game

It's an absolute joke that people on here seem to think that a manager can only succeed with his own players, any manager worth his salt should be able to get the most out of what is at his disposal. 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

It's an absolute joke that people on here seem to think that a manager can only succeed with his own players, any manager worth his salt should be able to get the most out of what is at his disposal. 

Correct m8 a hal decent manager could get that squad of ours winnin games in no time cos i dnt think pedro is getting the best out of them,cant put ma finger on wat it is wether its fitness or unhappyness or not a good relationship with pedro but sumthin not right

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

okay then, how many games has he had since his last player purchase, we can flap about rhew euro result as it was a shambles, however it was a shambles with mostly warburtons squad who probably didnt belong there

iagree that things arent good the now and they dont look good, but the options of the st johnstone boss or the aberdeen boss because no other reason than "they look good at times in scottish football the now" is a recipe for disaster

scottish football is at the lowest ebb it has been since as far back as i can remember, because these 2 managers are the best of the rest doesnt mean they will be anywhere near good enough for us, and while the time will likely come to replace pedro, these 2 managers imo still dont and never will have enough on their CV to warrant a shot at us at this moment in time

Look at the tarriers back in the 90's, they went for cunts like Brady, McNeil, Burns and Macari, the only time they stopped us was a foreign cunt that lost his first 2 leagues games, had some right crap performances and lost to us in the first old firm game

Re the last point they did turn over managers and the eventually appointed burns who won them scottish cup and ran them close in league twice 

can you see Pedro doing that?

dont laugh the the back 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Re the last point they did turn over managers and the eventually appointed burns who won them scottish cup and ran them close in league twice 

can you see Pedro doing that?

dont laugh the the back 

It's fucking depressing but you are right.

It took Burns to come in an make a go of it to the point where they appointed Jansen and by the skin of their teeth stopped ten. We need to do something similar and hopefully it stops 8.

Did I mention it's fucking depressing? We really have turned into them circa 1993.

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Dalcio, Cardoso, Candeias, Morelos, Jack and Herrera all played over the two legs.

That just leaves Dorrans, Pena and Alves out by my calculations.

Mcinnes turned down Sunderland ffs, to stay with Aberdeen?

obviously they are a mess, but if he not got the stomach for a fight, in a division he doesn't have to win, what chance would he have at us? I'm not sure he wants it.

st Johnstone, Bristol city(iirc) Aberdeen. 

Good clubs, but turned down the biggest job he's been offered.

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The scum skelp Anderlecht away from home in the CL. Drooling at the mooth about their forthcoming hotel complex. Getting sold out with cunts going to the Emirates complex and the scumdome no doubt. From the Gallowgate eastwards getting tens of millions in regeneration. Money fucking pouring in from all quarters and the surrender monkeys in here waxing lyrical about getting in the no.1 sheep shagger as a priority? Like he or anyone else would actually make a difference.

Meanwhile, back in Dodge, the Sherrif has plastic as the new architectural revolution. I have to ask if we becoming more plastic than the plastics?!

Looks like some have developed a bad case of provincial club mentality. Get McInnish in and we truly will be. No money. No integrity. No ambition. No shame. All boxes ticked and we can all then look the other way rustling the sweetie papers as the scum remain out of sight for a generation.

As a club we are dying on our feet with this board in charge, but don't tell the Pedro malcontents ffs. Couldn't handle anymore of the glorification tripe they spout about such a bottle merchant as McInnish.