The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

6 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Mcinnes turned down Sunderland ffs, to stay with Aberdeen?

obviously they are a mess, but if he not got the stomach for a fight, in a division he doesn't have to win, what chance would he have at us? I'm not sure he wants it.

st Johnstone, Bristol city(iirc) Aberdeen. 

Good clubs, but turned down the biggest job he's been offered.

I don't really rate him, but Sunderland are a fucking shambles.

Don't blame him for knocking it back. Took more balls to say no IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum skelp Anderlecht away from home in the CL. Drooling at the mooth about their forthcoming hotel complex. Getting sold out with cunts going to the Emirates complex and the scumdome no doubt. From the Gallowgate eastwards getting tens of millions in regeneration. Money fucking pouring in from all quarters and the surrender monkeys in here waxing lyrical about getting in the no.1 sheep shagger as a priority? Like he or anyone else would actually make a difference.

Meanwhile, back in Dodge, the Sherrif has plastic as the new architectural revolution. I have to ask if we becoming more plastic than the plastics?!

Looks like some have developed a bad case of provincial club mentality. Get McInnish in and we truly will be. No money. No integrity. No ambition. No shame. All boxes ticked and we can all then look the other way rustling the sweetie papers as the scum remain out of sight for a generation.

As a club we are dying on our feet with this board in charge, but don't tell the Pedro malcontents ffs. Couldn't handle anymore of the glorification tripe they spout about such a bottle merchant as McInnish.  

What's Pedro's record like in big games pal?

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The scum skelp Anderlecht away from home in the CL. Drooling at the mooth about their forthcoming hotel complex. Getting sold out with cunts going to the Emirates complex and the scumdome no doubt. From the Gallowgate eastwards getting tens of millions in regeneration. Money fucking pouring in from all quarters and the surrender monkeys in here waxing lyrical about getting in the no.1 sheep shagger as a priority? Like he or anyone else would actually make a difference.

Meanwhile, back in Dodge, the Sherrif has plastic as the new architectural revolution. I have to ask if we becoming more plastic than the plastics?!

Looks like some have developed a bad case of provincial club mentality. Get McInnish in and we truly will be. No money. No integrity. No ambition. No shame. All boxes ticked and we can all then look the other way rustling the sweetie papers as the scum remain out of sight for a generation.

As a club we are dying on our feet with this board in charge, but don't tell the Pedro malcontents ffs. Couldn't handle anymore of the glorification tripe they spout about such a bottle merchant as McInnish.  

Dreadful.

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Bang on and yes the board are not covering themselves in glory, footballing wise. 

I sadly cant see any end to this turmoil 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don't really rate him, but Sunderland are a fucking shambles.

Don't blame him for knocking it back. Took more balls to say no IMO. 

Well, we seem to be a mess, what's the difference?

the big shadow above us at the moment is bigger than any fucking shadow that will ever be above Sunderland.

i know you don't rate him, he has done a decent job with them, but if he couldn't handle life down there, no chance with us. Ex player, fan and all.

11 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Soon enough your mysterious acquaintance-pal will take over and pump tens of millions into the club, and we’ll be flying again. 

Or maybe not. 

21 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Well, we seem to be a mess, what's the difference?

the big shadow above us at the moment is bigger than any fucking shadow that will ever be above Sunderland.

i know you don't rate him, he has done a decent job with them, but if he couldn't handle life down there, no chance with us. Ex player, fan and all.

The difference is with us he has the 2nd biggest budget/squad in the country, with Sunderland it would take a miracle worker to turn that round.

21 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

The problem with this story is that apparebtly there is a split in the playing squad - Pedro leaves and you need to shift out 5/6 of his signings.  

Iactually hope this happens but I recognise we can't afford it so unlikely.

Maybe Pedros causing the split. We don't really know what happens. He probably talks as much pish on the training ground as in his interviews. Maybe the Portuguese boys understand his pish patter, and the Scottish boys are perplexed.

59 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Maybe Pedros causing the split. We don't really know what happens. He probably talks as much pish on the training ground as in his interviews. Maybe the Portuguese boys understand his pish patter, and the Scottish boys are perplexed.

Regardless of cause, I feel it's safe to assume the majority of perdro's non Scottish signings will have to move on if he leaves.  South American/ Portuguese style footballers have never really shone in Scotland.

1 minute ago, Dlydon81 said:

Regardless of cause, I feel it's safe to assume the majority of perdro's non Scottish signings will have to move on if he leaves.  South American/ Portuguese style footballers have never really shone in Scotland.

Well if that's the case he hasn't recruited well at all. It isn't the case though thankfully.

2 hours ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Mcinnes turned down Sunderland ffs, to stay with Aberdeen?

obviously they are a mess, but if he not got the stomach for a fight, in a division he doesn't have to win, what chance would he have at us? I'm not sure he wants it.

st Johnstone, Bristol city(iirc) Aberdeen. 

Good clubs, but turned down the biggest job he's been offered.

I think that takes guts, confidence in your own ability and shows money is not everything to him.

I'm still in the give him more time camp .but if I was to suggest a potential replacement that's right out of leftfield 

Billy Reid .he's doing a great job in Sweden just now with osteruds. they just best hertha Berlin in the Europa league and is 100pc bear through and through .works wonders with younger players and has picked up a fair bit of experience over the years 

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Course we can dont kid yourself on mate.

Aberdeen wanted £1m for McLean who is available for us to sign on a pre-contract in January.  Aberdeen will fight tooth and nail to keep McInnes who is contracted to them until 2020.

Paying off Pedro and his staff, or even putting them on gardening leave, would a huge amount of resources flushed away.  Having to then fight with Aberdeen over a compensation fee for their manager, who they rate very highly, would be a nightmare.  We would then need to pay McInnes and bring in his staff and players.

It would cost millions of pounds to pull that off and I doubt we're in a position to do it.

30 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Well there's not really much sun here to shine.

Average players looking for a payday, sad to say. If your going to do average, then get in among all the home grown dross, just like the sheep. They're successful arent they? I fell 3001 might be their year.

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I'm still in the give him more time camp .but if I was to suggest a potential replacement that's right out of leftfield 

Billy Reid .he's doing a great job in Sweden just now with osteruds. they just best hertha Berlin in the Europa league and is 100pc bear through and through .works wonders with younger players and has picked up a fair bit of experience over the years 

There is left field and there is the point where an intervention is needed. 

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

No thanks.