The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’d like to think the individual who went to the Jackson with this wont kick a ball for us again. 

Not that we’d miss his zero goals in the league this season anyway.

I don't know who you mean, but will be interesting to see who is dropped on Friday as you're usually spot on

the two pieces have a completely different tone, don't they.

whe replying to a 3rd party comment:

caihxina: I don't think I agree & it's not my concern

daily record prints : Under fire ibrox boss blasts back and tells rival managers to mind their own business.

it's entertaining, but that's all.

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Jacksons a cunt, doesn't mean there's no truth in it, the similarities with paul le. Guen are frightening. Is pedro now on the brink?  The performance against Hamilton should give us the answer. 

I don't think there's anything similar to le Guen, aside from PC being foreign and us being bang average right now. 

7 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Looks like typical Daily Rhebel shit stirring...  Here's the link from Rangers Observer:

"Pedro reads the Riot Act to underperforming players

September 26, 2017

Pedro Caixinha has left his Rangers players in no doubt about his expectations for the rest of the season, after a full and frank debrief at the Rangers Training Centre following Saturday's Old Firm defeat. 

Pedro gave Rangers fans a glimpse of his willingness for the fight during the game, when he confronted Scott Brown after the celtic player elbowed Alfredo Morelos - the latest in a series of unpunished elbows by Brown on Rangers players in recent Old Firm fixtures. Now it is the Rangers squad who are feeling the brunt of his determination to improve the fortunes of our club. 

Pedro stressed the need for the squad to work together in the coming months and put together a run of results to move Rangers into a better league position and progress in the League Cup. He has made it clear that he expects the British members of the squad and the new arrivals from Portugal, Mexico and Colombia to work together to address the inconsistency that has plagued the start of the season. 

There was always going to be a period of adjustment with so many new players from both the domestic scene and abroad, but it is clear Caixinha feels that the process of bedding the squad in should now be complete and that there can be no more excuses in Rangers' quest for trophies. 

The gaffer has told his foreign imports that they need to ensure that they have fully integrated themselves with the British core of the squad and has urged his domestic players to do whatever is necessary to complete that process. He wants the players all fighting together for the jersey and for the fans. 

A source close to the dressing room has told the Rangers Observer that the message was well received by the squad and that they are more determined than ever to show both Pedro and the Rangers support that they have the quality, determination and fight to properly represent our club on the pitch. 

Caixinha has talked before about the need for our players to win the battle on the pitch whilst also playing football. The fans and the manager will expect the squad to show the required qualities and bounce back from a disappointing Old Firm weekend with a win against Hamilton on Friday"

An account of what happened without sensationalising it and adding false bits on to make it sound more exciting. It'll never catch on. 

Just now, Land Rover said:

If he didn't read the riot act to the players I'd want him sacked immediately . 

The Kenny Miller thing reminds me of Barry and LeGuen , something seems to be going on there . 

If Kenny needs to go then so be it .

Said it weeks ago , Miller was a problem and doesn't surprise me if its him leaking stories..........

1 minute ago, wilkie1984 said:

It may well be in the Daily Record but you cant say that Keith Jackson doesnt have his contacts within Rangers he is often right on the button with this stuff when it breaks out unfortunately. 

Craig Whyte profile: The Scots billionaire on the brink of taking over the club he loves (copyright Keith Jackson 2010).

Read the Rangers forums.

Lift a story that you know nothing about.

Put a negative spin on it.

Add on a few lies that weren't in the original article.

Write "Exclusive" on your headline knowing no-one else has made this up.

Job done.

I think i have the makings of an award winning Scottish sports journalist.

6 hours ago, ZZed said:

Tim paper trying to stir the shit at Rangers shocker.

If you look at the page it sums up  all their beliefs and how they want things to be; Anderlicht are giving their players lots and lots of money to beat the spuds(victim mode), poor spuds having a fortune spent for them to get beat (ready made excuse), Brenda its about septic glory not money, so presented as hero, for the cause and morally better than teams who play players money to beat them.  Rangers have silly foreign person shouting at his players for not being made welcome and goes in huff, Rangers is chaos, and in a bad way because of silly foreign person. 

This is truly piss poor propaganda but saps will buy in to it because they want to.

Exactly ??