The Rugby thread

MisterC

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Not even joking :lol: 

A win for us by 8 points puts us 2nd which would be our highest ever finish in the 6 nations so I certainly don't want a Scotland pumping!

AdzKyle likes this

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

A win for us by 8 points puts us 2nd which would be our highest ever finish in the 6 nations so I certainly don't want a Scotland pumping!

wont be as much pressure for teams to release Scottish players so can see us being underpowered and france geing close to 100%. Pretty ridiculous considering they broke rules and got fucked with covid.

6 hours ago, Graham said:

wont be as much pressure for teams to release Scottish players so can see us being underpowered and france geing close to 100%. Pretty ridiculous considering they broke rules and got fucked with covid.

Agreement has been reached for the release of players so there will be a full complement of Scotland players for the France game 

Looking forward to this tonight, should be a belter. So many permutations as to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, however, whatever the outcome be assured England will finish 5th!

Fagerson, Watson and Van Der Merwe all pushing for a Lions place. If I recall the last Lions tour in 2017 saw very few Scots selected by Gatland. We should be pushing for half a dozen berths this time around minimum.  

If Scotlands line out is in the shit again, which will likely be known after Turners first as he can fold in games quick if his arrows are off I could see them  getting a right shit kicking tonight. 

I don't think Ireland or Wales were very good against Scotland yet they still ran in a lot of points, France if they get going could run riot, could see it being a 40-20ish game