Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

Wee money spinner for them.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-make-14-000-murrayfield-tickets-available-to-Rangers-fans-1-4573436

image.jpg

Hearts will allocate up to 14,000 tickets to Rangers supporters for the Ladbrokes Premiership match between the clubs at BT Murrayfield on October 28. The Evening News has learned that Rangers are planning to bring a large support to Edinburgh and have been told as many as 14,000 away fans will be accommodated at the home of Scottish Rugby, which has a 67,000 capacity. Hearts have initially handed the Glasgow club just over 4,000 tickets for the 12.30pm kick-off, with extra batches available on demand until the 14,000 limit is reached. Provided Rangers take their full allocation, the match will see the largest away support for a domestic Hearts home fixture in modern times. Aberdeen brought 7,000 fans to the Capital earlier this month as Hearts played their first game at BT Murrayfield in ten years in front of a 24,248 crowd. They are to host St Johnstone there on October 21 and then Rangers a week later whilst Tynecastle undergoes redevelopment. They are due to return to Gorgie against Kilmarnock on Sunday, November 5, when the stadium's new £12million main stand is to officially open

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I know the club won’t and fair enough, but it would be nice to tell to ram the 14k and just give us the usual allocation. 

Agreed,they were quick enough to cut our allocation to around 1000 or so when the thought they were billy big baws in the Championship.

20 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

What a day that is going to be.

Yep lining our haters pockets.  I understand fans will follow Rangers to the moon , but I wish we would tell them to ram them and give us the usual reduced allocation we get at Tyncastle. 

Another club who voted against us and fans wanted us gone and they being a supposedly Protestant club? 

Maybe if the 14,000 fans boycotted it and gave their £25 to Rangers then that's £350k in our pockets not theres.

We as a support have just rolled over for them all, and giving them £350 to £400k? 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yep lining our haters pockets.  I understand fans will follow Rangers to the moon , but I wish we would tell them to ram them and give us the usual reduced allocation we get at Tyncastle. 

Another club who voted against us and fans wanted us gone and they being a supposedly Protestant club? 

Maybe if the 14,000 fans boycotted it and gave their £25 to Rangers then that's £350k in our pockets not theres.

We as a support have just rolled over for them all, and giving them £350 to £400k? 

you boycotting all away games and donating your money for everyone of them to the club  then?