Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

people will put a negative slant on this but to be honest it will make for a better atmosphere for both sets of fans, it's win win for both clubs.

remember we still make more money off this.

We make fuck all from it.  You keep the Home gates in league games 

16 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yep lining our haters pockets.  I understand fans will follow Rangers to the moon , but I wish we would tell them to ram them and give us the usual reduced allocation we get at Tyncastle. 

Another club who voted against us and fans wanted us gone and they being a supposedly Protestant club? 

Maybe if the 14,000 fans boycotted it and gave their £25 to Rangers then that's £350k in our pockets not theres.

We as a support have just rolled over for them all, and giving them £350 to £400k? 

If you don't want to put £ into other clubs then that's fine and your choice - certainly wont find me having a go at anybody for it.

Just like I don't expect anybody to have a go at me or others who do want to follow Rangers away.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

If you don't want to put £ into other clubs then that's fine and your choice - certainly wont find me having a go at anybody for it.

Just like I don't expect anybody to have a go at me or others who do want to follow Rangers away.

I agree it's your choice your money,  I have friends who go everywhere I just pass them on to them even the beggerdome as I would rather give us much needed revenue as that's the only way we will get out this mess .

And £350 to £400k is a tidy we sum for Hearts as we get nowhere near that for matchday tickets at Ibrox as majority have paid up.

I remember when Hearts used to get the full Broomloan ffs 

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Having a good day out means more to me than starving them of money tbh. 

So  having a good day out and arming our haters with nearly £400k is more important than our club position?   Remember Hearts voted us out and this we will never be offered this amount again , so to tell them to ram them would be fantastic. .

But sadly the club won't and sadly our fans will follow us to the moon as they are a loyal bunch,  I would rather keep my hand in my pocket unless it's Ibrox and Rangers who benefits..

But will be a great day out, should be as good as Sheffield so have a good day and enjoy 

23 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So  having a good day out and arming our haters with nearly £400k is more important than our club position?   Remember Hearts voted us out and this we will never be offered this amount again , so to tell them to ram them would be fantastic. .

But sadly the club won't and sadly our fans will follow us to the moon as they are a loyal bunch,  I would rather keep my hand in my pocket unless it's Ibrox and Rangers who benefits..

But will be a great day out, should be as good as Sheffield so have a good day and enjoy 

As you have pointed out, Rangers will get nothing from the ticket sales wether we turn up or not. I care more about supporting Rangers than hating other teams. 

every time one of these games are coming round it's the same response from very few. Whether it's 14k at hearts or 2k at Aberdeen it's always " the club should tell them to keep the tickets". No they shouldn't as plenty of people want to go and support the team and the supply fits the demand. You never hear people who go to away games saying " the club should ask for more tickets and those who stay away should come". It's the individuals choice and always will be.

Everyone is entitled to their choice and their reasons but the moralising over people giving their money to this and that is getting old, there was even a bit of it about the Motherwell semi-final because they get a share out of it.

Expecting the club to take less allocation when a bigger one is offered would be denying fans who want to go and support the team and have a good day out the opportunity, you can be all dismissive over people wanting days out but I think the Rangers support more than anyone deserves some fun after what we've been through and are still going through to an extent

On this occasion we're talking about a one-off chance to see Rangers play at a well known stadium that most of us aren't likely to see unless you're also a big rugby fan

45 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It won't be as good as Sheffield. There isn't a four hour bus journey for folk to get as much of a swally. Also, what we can get away with down south and up here are two different things.

Still looking forward to it, should be good, but nothing will come close to Sheffield this season.