Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we offer £750k for Walker and told nah they want a £1mill, we refuse then give them £350k -£450k a few months later anyway.

You wonder why these diddie clubs always try and rip us off then we go and hand them a vast sum of cash regardless of the way their fans treat us. We shouldn't be lining these cunts pockets. Fuck sake we helped them out during their Admin by agreeing to reduced terms for Templton/Wallace and their fans still consider us the bad guy even after their board instegated it.

26 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

It won't be as good as Sheffield. There isn't a four hour bus journey for folk to get as much of a swally. Also, what we can get away with down south and up here are two different things.

Still looking forward to it, should be good, but nothing will come close to Sheffield this season.

Yep got to agree, a few of our supporters are hgv drivers so after the game we headed for Leeds where their was a cracking Kebab pizza place with a licence grocers next door,  something to do with laws in England regarding booze on a Sunday , so by the time we got there we could get booze. 

They shop owners must have made a fortune , I was back on with a case of  Corona and a kebab and  smoked out my tree all the way to Glasgow.  My wee mate who ran the bus is tee total and he says he has never seen me so wrecked ??

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Do you not think ST holders will have a chance then? 

Wouldn't have thought so, if it was more of a mundane game then probably but people are going to be keen with the novelty of going to Murrayfield and it being a one-off opportunity

If people want to boycott then that's their prerogative but the day we are back and can win the league at an away ground I sincerely hope that anyone who is on a boycott stays away and doesn't do other fans out of a ticket.

On a serious note I would think anyone wanting a ticket for this will get one with it being live on TV with a 12.30 ko

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

As you have pointed out, Rangers will get nothing from the ticket sales wether we turn up or not. I care more about supporting Rangers than hating other teams. 

Not about hating other teams, it's about standing our ground and telling clubs like Hearts we don't forget they got into bed with the tarriers.  

If fans go it's their choice their money, as I say I pass every 2 away tickets I get regardless where to my wee mate who runs a mini bus.

I will just save my pennies for when we eventually get around to releasing our strips which should be in the next month. ?

So if they had 24,000 against the sheep and they gave them 7,000 they have a hard core home support of 17,000. The Rangers will draw another few thousand big-game glory hunters so call that 20,000 Hearts fans at this one and 14,000 Bears.

Means the stadium will still be half empty, they could give us a bit more.

11 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

So if they had 24,000 against the sheep and they gave them 7,000 they have a hard core home support of 17,000. The Rangers will draw another few thousand big-game glory hunters so call that 20,000 Hearts fans at this one and 14,000 Bears.

Means the stadium will still be half empty, they could give us a bit more.

This is what puzzles me about the strange allocations for these games, I though it would be wide open to try and fill the ground as much as possible. although unless there was neutral interest they probably dont have more than 20,000 fans.