Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Did airdrie get fined £250k, prize money withheld and transfer fees stolen? No TV money even though the TV deal would have been harmed if the SPFL refused to let our games be shown. 

I'm not being funny but did Airdrie supply thousands of pounds a year to teams by taking arguably one of the biggest awat supports in Scotland?

Don't get wrong I too felt that we should have went down and worked our way back up but it is the way we have been treated that makes me mad. No thanks for the money we generated to lower leagues. We've had nothing but contempt since returning and the fans of th other clubs, and perhaps the boards of the clubs themselves, seem to think we've not been punished at all! 

I don't know the entire story regarding Airdrie but the club formed out of Clydebank i'd imagine had no sanctions(If wrong i stand corrected) simply because it was a new club. Another reason i laugh at the new club drivel talk about wanting your cake and eat it. We're a new club but had to pay off another clubs football debt AND take a 250k fine AND suffer a transfer embargo. Some punishment for a new club. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don't know the entire story regarding Airdrie but the club formed out of Clydebank i'd imagine had no sanctions(If wrong i stand corrected) simply because it was a new club. Another reason i laugh at the new club drivel talk about wanting your cake and eat it. We're a new club but had to pay off another clubs football debt AND take a 250k fine AND suffer a transfer embargo. Some punishment for a new club. 

Some of the complete and utter nonsense that's been fabricated regarding our historic club has bordered on maniacal lunacy.

• 2 weeks later...