Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

Just now, Gustav said:

If you are promoting something you big it up, you don't tell everyone how shite it is, don't see what's hard to understand about that.

Were you asleep when we were 'demoted'?   They said -- the game would improve.... Sell out Saturday -- all that shite.  I'm just saying show the world what they created... Empty stands... Fuck them.  No disrespect to you mate at all :tu:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, delamonty said:

Were you asleep when we were 'demoted'?   They said -- the game would improve.... Sell out Saturday -- all that shite.  I'm just saying show the world what they created... Empty stands... Fuck them.  No disrespect to you mate at all :tu:

The broadcasters didnt 'create' anything, ffs this is ridiculous

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

Nothing to do with price, a Rangers-Hearts game in Edinburgh isn't selling out a 67k seater stadium even if tickets were a tenner.

Tbh if tickets were a tenner I reckon you'd get it to 80% full. You'd get folk who don't regularly go to football matches buying a ticket and heading along so all it would do is dilute the atmosphere tbh. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Tbh if tickets were a tenner I reckon you'd get it to 80% full. You'd get folk who don't regularly go to football matches buying a ticket and heading along so all it would do is dilute the atmosphere tbh. 

Aye fair point, still think you'd be looking at between 50/60k though.

7 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

My ticket for this just arrived. North stand row W. is that behind the goals anyone know? The ticket has a map of tynecastle on it so not much use. :lol:

Fs I have just went to the ticket office to pick mine up along with my Motherwell ticket and they said they aren't ready what a joke :lol: 

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

I usually pick them up as we usually have a game at home before a game. 

I do if we have a game before hand too, just phone up and cancel the special delivery. To be fair it'd cost me a lot more that £7 to drive and get them so it is what it is. Just wish they would send my wee boys in the same envelope, can't be that hard to put them both together.

41 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

I do if we have a game before hand too, just phone up and cancel the special delivery. To be fair it'd cost me a lot more that £7 to drive and get them so it is what it is. Just wish they would send my wee boys in the same envelope, can't be that hard to put them both together.

Can you no just get delivery for away tickets and pick up for.hampden ones?

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate, if you didn't tick special delivery at the start of the season for all away games then you need to pick Hampden tickets up from ticket office.  All other away tickets just get posted as normal. 

1 minute ago, Billy1984 said:

Not even sure mate, just know the two I've had this season have been £7 special delivery. Never have been in the past. Should maybe be asking them actually.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Woman from the ticket office said to the guy in front of me yesterday that you can pick up for away games and get special delivery for cup semis and finals or vice versa. According to her there is an option for each cccs section.

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Woman from the ticket office said to the guy in front of me yesterday that you can pick up for away games and get special delivery for cup semis and finals or vice versa. According to her there is an option for each cccs section.

Cheers mate I'll get that fixed.

3 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

Aye mate, if you didn't tick special delivery at the start of the season for all away games then you need to pick Hampden tickets up from ticket office.  All other away tickets just get posted as normal. 

Away tickets are special delivery this year for some reason. I had to pick my Ross County and Hearts tickets up from the Post Office - cunts!