Semi Final Allocation (Rangers vs Motherwell)

Valance1690

First time i've been signed up to the CCCS with the old man. I've seen in a few places that it's expected all fans on the scheme will receive a ticket for the semi final match in a few weeks. Just looking for some advice if possible...

From previous experience, does anyone have a rough idea on when the money will be taken & the tickets sent? Also i've noticed the special delivery option at the bottom, is this something that would be recommended i.e. has anyone had tickets go missing in the past and struggled to get a replacement sorted?

Cheers in advance..

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it helps you out, you can get your tickets sent free of charge to a special PO Box I've got set-up to help the Bears and I also ensure they get to you (also free of charge)

I do it for the love ot it so it won't cost you

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If it helps you out, you can get your tickets sent free of charge to a special PO Box I've got set-up to help the Bears and I also ensure they get to you (also free of charge)

This sounds like the start of a Nigerian Prince story who only needs my bank account details to send me a small fortune....

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Money will probably be taken the day after emails are sent, the club are nice like that.

Got tickets for the taigs sent out as our seats are in BF & had cup games before, just never had a semi/final hampden ticket so wondered if it was different..

Thats decent of the club...

They will give you 48 hours max they will email you to confirm your ticket then take the money soon after.  I just pick up all my tickets at the ticket office we usually have a home game before it and takes 2 minutes to pick up. On the email it will tell you when the tickets are getting sent. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

They will give you 48 hours max they will email you to confirm your ticket then take the money soon after.  I just pick up all my tickets at the ticket office we usually have a home game before it and takes 2 minutes to pick up. On the email it will tell you when the tickets are getting sent. 

Thinking of doing the same, i'll be the one who's tickets go missing in the post so either pay more or pick them up are the options I think

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Fucking rip off :lol:

I'm leaning towards picking them up after work one night, cheapest and safest option usually wins!

Can’t remember if I ticked the pick up option on my renewal. 

I get 4 tickets sent to the same address and they send them in separate envelopes so that’s £28. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t remember if I ticked the pick up option on my renewal. 

I get 4 tickets sent to the same address and they send them in separate envelopes so that’s £28. 

:lol: seriously? That's outrageous 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Top man, KAI 

2 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

First time i've been signed up to the CCCS with the old man. I've seen in a few places that it's expected all fans on the scheme will receive a ticket for the semi final match in a few weeks. Just looking for some advice if possible...

From previous experience, does anyone have a rough idea on when the money will be taken & the tickets sent? Also i've noticed the special delivery option at the bottom, is this something that would be recommended i.e. has anyone had tickets go missing in the past and struggled to get a replacement sorted?

Cheers in advance..

Had tickets go awol in the post years ago so always just pick mine up at the Ticket Office.

On 02/10/2017 at 14:46, Valance1690 said:

Cheers in advance..

Money taken from friday(6th) and posted or available for collection from Friday 13th according to the website.

27 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Money taken from friday(6th) and posted or available for collection from Friday 13th according to the website.

Cheers, was looking for something like this on the website a few days back and couldn't find nothing. Appreciate it.