Semi Final Allocation (Rangers vs Motherwell)

Valance1690

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mine says special delivery. I've never done this, always collect.

I reckon each season they must default to this. Pain in the arse.

Email sent off rapid already.

Aye mate, I’m sure the default is postal delivery unless you tick the box. 

Nice wee earner for the club. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Anybody else get 2 e-mails?

I got one at around half 2 then another 2 at half four. First one only me getting a ticket, swiftly replied to ticket office asking about my young son as I run his account for him due to his age and he had no email. The half four emails were for both of us. He is happy I'm happy.

Just now, FlippinEck said:

I thought the second email might have been them telling me my tickets are getting posted out as this is the option we normally always have but for some reason we are down for collect.

Exact same for me. Had a wee look on the website and think they've put semi finals and finals together with away games. So you can't get a semi final or final ticket by special delivery and away games by normal post like you used to. Seems to be the case now that you either tick it for all games or you don't. 

2 hours ago, JC10 said:

only 1 of our 2 Season tickets was allocated a ticket for this, both are done through same application/cards for payment, seats next to each other etc

Anyone else have this issue?

I have 3 tickets but only received one email. Emailed them and they confirmed that all had a ticket and there had been a problem with the emails. I then got 3 emails for the same season ticket ? Place is a fucking shambles.

3 hours ago, BOOTNECK-BEAR said:

I got one at around half 2 then another 2 at half four. First one only me getting a ticket, swiftly replied to ticket office asking about my young son as I run his account for him due to his age and he had no email. The half four emails were for both of us. He is happy I'm happy.

I was the same, emailed saying wee man had no email and they sent him one within half an hour.

2 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I have 3 tickets but only received one email. Emailed them and they confirmed that all had a ticket and there had been a problem with the emails. I then got 3 emails for the same season ticket ? Place is a fucking shambles.

Aye we've had 2 emails for the same season ticket...what was the email address you contacted them on?