Semi Final Allocation (Rangers vs Motherwell)

Valance1690

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, jintybear said:

Is that not quite near the front? I think I'm xx as well (can't be bothered climbing the stairs to look at the ticket!)!

XX is near the back - Hampden is A at trackside rising to Z - then AA - ZZ (and at the corners I think there are a few AAA etc rows)

Honestly that's ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, it's a good image to highlight how big a following and loyal we have/are but in this day and age people shouldn't have to que like that to get a ticket. Especially for Hampden against Motherwell where we will have about 40-thousand tickets.

i mean I can fly to London and back and not go near a ticket queue -all tickets are sent to my iphone via an app and you just scan them in and away you go - completely paper free. Yet we are still asking thousands of people to give up their time and to stand in the pishing rain to do this. 

14 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i mean I can fly to London and back and not go near a ticket queue -all tickets are sent to my iphone via an app and you just scan them in and away you go - completely paper free. Yet we are still asking thousands of people to give up their time and to stand in the pishing rain to do this. 

You could probably fly to London and back by the time I reach the front of the queue at the ticket office.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

You could probably fly to London and back by the time I reach the front of the queue at the ticket office.

its terrible mate. they should be doing what the airlines do. You log on, you buy your ticket and you either print yourself or get it sent to your phone and thats that. can you imagine easyjet turning round and saying  "right from now on, you have to either buy your tickets online but get a paper one sent out - and you pay for the privilege, or you have to stand and wait in a queue for over an hour at our ticket office".

no chance.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its terrible mate. they should be doing what the airlines do. You log on, you buy your ticket and you either print yourself or get it sent to your phone and thats that. can you imagine easyjet turning round and saying  "right from now on, you have to either buy your tickets online but get a paper one sent out - and you pay for the privilege, or you have to stand and wait in a queue for over an hour at our ticket office".

no chance.

Plus, people who can't get away fro work need to pay £7 per ticket for their ticket to go to the local sorting office which is only open during working hours.

Given that the ticket office closes on Saturday at 2pm I suspect there might be quite a few people who haven't collected their ticket by that point.

It's a shambles.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Plus, people who can't get away fro work need to pay £7 per ticket for their ticket to go to the local sorting office which is only open during working hours.

Given that the ticket office closes on Saturday at 2pm I suspect there might be quite a few people who haven't collected their ticket by that point.

It's a shambles.

its not moved on in 20 years and its so inefficient