Third Kit..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

**Heads up**

If you are wanting your third kit this Friday order it separately to the away. It says that your entire order will be held:

'Stock due date: 03 November 2017.
Pre-Order this item today and receive your order shortly after the date shown. Please note your entire order will be held until all items are available.'

All I buy are long sleeves and I was wanting a home and away long sleeve for myself and long sleeve away for my son.  He has the Home top long sleeve. 

No wonder we can't get our revenue up as we are not prepared to give fans what they want. If that was an orange and blue top they would sell at least 50.000 units as with this top it will be lucky to sell 10,000 units.  

We are throwing good money away and for what?  To appease our haters 

Just now, Copland bear said:

All I buy are long sleeves and I was wanting a home and away long sleeve for myself and long sleeve away for my son.  He has the Home too long sleeve. 

No wonder we can't get our revenue up as we are not prepared to give fans what they want. If that was an orange and blue top they would sell at least 50.000 units as with this top it will be lucky to sell 10,000 units.  

We are throwing good money away and for what?  To appease our haters 

Sorry mate I can't help but ask - have you been saying the same thing every summer since 2002? :lol: 

Anyway we may be lucky and get the goalie top. Fingers crossed.

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Isn't this just the away in a different colour? 

Lazy training kit design for years with some of the kits, can't wait to see the back of Puma.

Wouldn't put it past our board to sign another deal wae them now it's better terms but aye puma is fucking shite

26 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I like it but why would anyone buy it at this point?  We're out of Europe, in to October, and we'll probably wear it twice before the end of the season. 

:lol: 

Do you go to the match wearing whatever kit the team will, like I did when I was 7?